Seperation

Still Ichigo's pov.~

"Because I need to go back."

The look on Shiro's face sends chills through my body, but I must tell him. "I am a hunter...I need to go back and help the others..they need me."

A hand slams against the tree right behind me, the rush of wind rustling my hair. Shiro's face is close to my own, but his expression is twisted between anger and disgust.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with..."

He cuts me off and continues, "You are MINE! I am your master, so you do as I say and tell you to do. I never," he gets even closer to my face, the sneer of a murdurer on his face, " ever, told you that you could leave me."

Did he...did he really just say that? I shove him away from me, anger exploding all over my face, "The hell is your problem! I am my own man...I do NOT belong to anyone, even if you were the one who turned me and, did.....that..." I feel myself blush despite my anger.

Shiro grins at me, he leans into my neck and nips at the mark he left behind, "Are you talking about making you my mate? Or making you just....mine?"

His tone is so mocking, but it makes me feel so alive...what has this man done to me. No! I need to hold my own! I shove my way past Shiro and begin walking towards Urahara's house.

I hear Shiro's snide voice behind me, mocking me some more, "Trust me love, your going to need me, and when you do, I'll be there....to watch you fall, then hear you beg for help. After your done begging, I might just help you....after I give you my own punishment!"

I start to sprint, trying to get rid of the sound of his voice echoing through my ears; I slow my pace finally, and to my dismay, I look back to see if he is still there, waiting to see if I'll come back. But Shiro wasnt there, and I felt tears sting the back of my eyes, I quickly shook my head, trying to scatter them away. 'I shouldnt feel like this......Shiro and I are not meant to be....and I know...so does he..'

I turn sadly, my body weighed down by the hunger to see him, to feel his arms tighten protectively around me. I breathe a small sigh, walking blindly towards Urahara's; out of the corner of my vision, I see a shadow flitting around. I turn to see what it is, but its gone. So I shrug my shoulders and continue walking; I can hear footsteps coming up behind me really fast...REALLY fast, I turn my head once again, but am met with a fist to the lower jaw.

I let out a surprised voice of pain, then fall to the ground. When I look up, holding my jaw, a man dressed in all black stands over me, a hood covering his face. Before I can ask him his deal, he swiftly pulls out a syringe filled with a red liquid, and plunges the needle into my neck. I gasp and try to move, but whatever was in it, was making me weaker...and weaker...I felt as though I were going to throw up, die, and pass out all at the same time. But finally my vision started to go hazy, then I lost my consciousness.

Shiro's pov.~

I slam my fist into a tree, over and over and over. I didnt care for the pain, in fact, I wanted it; I wanted it to drown out the mental pain. He promised he would never leave me, to my face, he lied! He lied about everything! He left without a single care in the world after I told him my own feelings!

"Damn it! Damn it! DAMN IT!"

I yelled over and over as I gave the tree a beating. Slowly I pulled my fist away, theres a large hole in the tree, and my knuckles are so worn, that the bone shows, bright with blood. I bring my fist to my face and lick at the wound, slowly but surely, the wound closes, and my skin is once again flawless...but a drop of blood lands on my wrist. I reach up to my eyes, and touch the bottom of my eyelid, when I bring my hand back down, blood stains my hand.

"Heh...crying am I? No," I wipe my eyes with my hands, "there shall be none of that...if he wants to leave me, fine, he can leave me, "an insane grin appears on my face, "bur I guess I can go have fun slaughtering everyone in sight.."

I let out a battle cry, then race for the nearest town, 'this is going to be fun!'