The Feelz Are Strong With This One

3 weeks later!!!!!!

Ichigo ran around the room, his face set in a deep scowl as he threw around his pillows and blankets, trying to make the room cozy. Shiro stood leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed and his eyes following Ichigo's every move. Soon a smile spread across his face.

"What cha doin Ichi?"

Ichigo didn't stop his random throwing of random pillows and blankets, his scowl simply deepened, "I literally have no god forsaken clue what i'm doing, but i'm doing it so shut it."

Shiro chuckled as he sat on the floor crossing his legs and leaning his head against the wall, "Is my Ichi nesting already?" Shiro asked cutely.

This earned him a scowl, but Ichigo continued his relentless moving and throwing. Shiro was amused to say the least, but he knew that Ichigo was getting closer to having their child, and that scared him. With Shi and Kyo around, and the fact that they know where they were was a really bad situation to be in, especially with a pregnant Ichigo.

After Ichigo and Shiro had stopped their blubbering over each other, they had gone outside to see Grimmjow frowning as he sat leaning against the side of the house, while Sammy, Kaitey, and Beth stood guard. Grimmjow had been furious with himself for not being able to protect Ichigo.

"I thought I could take them! I'm the Sexta Espada! Why couldn't I do anything!" Grimmjow had yelled while he held his head in utter confusion, and raging anger.

Shiro had let Ichigo console the distraught vampire until Grimmjow was holding Ichigo a little too closely.

Thinking back to that moment, Shiro let an annoyed hiss escape his lips. He hated the fact that his two repulsive brothers had come so close to hurting his mate AND his child. Clenching his fist tightly, Shiro didn't notice that Ichigo had stopped with his obsession, and had walked over to his mate.

Ichigo lowered himself and crawled into Shiro's lap, curling up against his body while purring. Shiro sighed as he felt Ichigo's tail curl around his leg, and began to stroke his berry's head while scratching at his orange ears.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here Ichi....I knew I shouldn't have left you, and when I did, look at what happened." Shiro held Ichigo closer, anger sizzling in his gut, and his normal grin replaced by a deep snarl, "If I had known....If I had just doe what I was supposed to do!"

Shiro had started to raise his voice until Ichigo leaned up and wrapped his arms around Shiro's neck, bringing Shiro closer to himself, "Like you said. If you knew....but you didn't, so there was nothing you could have done. I didn't even know myself, so there was no way you could have." Ichigo soothed his mate, nuzzling his neck.

Shiro sighed once again as he squeezed Ichigo close for a few seconds before leaning back to kiss him. Ichigo complied immediately, not wanting to hurt Shiro anymore than he already was. Pulling away, Shiro grinned as he lifted his mate's shirt up to reveal the tattoo on his naval. Upon seeing it, Shiro ran a finger along the design, he knew what the skull like image was, and what it meant, but he didn't care; this was his child. Grinning wider, Shiro leaned down and placed a soft kiss to the tattoo, then held Ichigo close once again.

"I'm so proud of you Ichigo.....I couldn't be happier." Shiro whispered into orange locks.

Ichigo blushed as he smiled, enjoying the praise, "It's not all my doing. Without Kaitey's nonsense, we wouldn't have this child, we'll have to thank her sometime." With this in mind, Ichigo stood abruptly, making Shiro fuss.

"Ichigo! Don't do things so fast or sudden! you could hurt the baby!" Shiro stood and tried to grab at Ichigo.

Ichigo dodged him and started walking downstairs, "Stop yer fussing! The baby is fine, and I won't hurt it by moving quickly."