Neko-fy That Ichi-Berry!

Loud banging on the door startled Ichigo out of his after shower haze, his head had been resting on Shiro's lap, dozing off as Shiro petted him. Now, Ichigo was very much awake, and....hissing?

"Shhhhh, my little berry. Your Shiro is here to protect ya." Shiro held onto the hissing strawberry, nuzzling his hair, and grinning at the berry's reaction.

Ichigo tried to wriggle out of Shiro's grasp after he had calmed down, but failed miserably. Getting an idea, Ichigo ground his ass against Shiro's front, and leaned his head back to lick the white neck. Shiro began to moan, ad his grip loosened, at that moment, Ichigo bit down, and wriggled out of the strong arms. Shiro growled in agitation and tried to grab the laughing Ichigo, but only fell onto the floor in a heap of blankets.

Shiro tried to get up, but a certain vampire strawberry sat on his back, keeping him down.

"Ya know," Shiro growled out from under the blankets, "i get to play with ya after this is over, an' your gunna be screamin till yer voice is hoarse."

Ichigo, still triumphantly grinning, was about to retort, but the door was flung open, and Sammy stepped in, followed by two other strange girls.

"When someone knocks," Sammy walked up to the blanket heap of Shiro, reached down, and smacked where his head was, and after hearing a "what the fuck!", she continued, "ya answer tha stupid door."

Ichigo got off Shiro, his head down, "Sorry....Ma'm." He started to grin, but Sammy smacked his head too.

"Call me that again, and I dress you in that outfit again!"

Ichigo looked up, rubbing his head, his eyes wide, "Sorry! It won't happen again!"

Sammy chuckled, then ruffled Ichigo's hair, grinning wide, "Awww! No one can be mad at ya fer long, can they?"

"Oh yes they can!" Shiro grabbed Ichigo from behind, and bit his neck.

"Ouch! That hurt bastard!" Ichigo tried to pull away, but his arms were trapped.

Shiro removed his mouth, grinning ear to ear, " Like I said, ya owe me now."

"Ehem!" One of the girls that followed Sammy in coughed, seemingly annoyed by the lack of focus.

"Oh hush it, were're getting there!" Sammy giggled out, then addressed Shiro and Ichigo, who was still getting nipped in the neck. "Shiro, Ichigo. These are my sisters, Beth," Sammy pointed to the one who looked impatient, her dark brown hair shining in the sunlight, and her eyes giving off an air of beauty. Her arms crossed over black, skin tight, body suit. She had black eye liner on to bring out the blue, green in her eyes. And she had on black, knee high, low heeled boots.

"And this,"Sammy pointed to the other girl, who looked like she was enjoying the situation. Her dirty blonde hair was flowing over her shoulders, and her bright blue eyes were almost childish. But what really stuck out, were the pink cat ears on top of her head, the pink cat tail swaying behind her, and the fur sleeves on her arms, and legs. The pink arm sleeves led to paws, with small claws. Her pink leg fur sleeves, led to black, ankle boots. She wore pink shorts with a black belt, and she wore a black, belly tank top. Under a bright pink, short sleeved jacket, that had a hood, with holes on the top so her ears could show.

Suddenly, she ran, and pounced on Ichigo, making him and Shiro fall on the bed.

"That's Kaitey. She is twenty in human years, but in vampire, she's like five."

"Is this tha strawberry that I get to play with!" A squeaky voice came out of her tiny mouth, and showed cat like fangs.

"Kaitey, get off Mr. Kurosaki." Beth walked over, and picked Kaitey up by the scruff of her neck, and brought her back to the door. "When you two are ready, and in a more suitable position," she eyed Shiro fiercely, "we'll be waiting for you outside." With that, Beth left with an un-amused Kaitey in her arms.