The Crimson Typhoons

"Damn....." Shiro breathed out, trying to contain himself.

Ichigo writhed around, mewling like a kit until Shiro reached his hand down and ran his fingers through his hair. Ichigo stopped making noise and leaned into Shiro's touch, smiling and rubbing his head against Shiro's hand, wanting more. Ichigo then looked up into Shiro's eyes, milky chocolate clashing with molten gold and deep black; and ever so softly, called out.

"Shiro~.........fuck me."

THAT'S IT!!

Shiro pinned Ichigo's hands above his head, and leaned down to lick at his neck. After a bit of playing, he gave one final lick, then sunk his fangs into that delectable, tan skin of Ichigo's. In a matter of mere seconds, Ichigo's sweet, oddly strawberry tasting, blood rushed into Shiro's mouth. 'Omigod!' Shiro mentally screamed. 'It tastes even better than the last time i had some!'

Ichigo gripped Shiro's hair tightly as Shiro's fangs sank deeper into his neck; not wanting to miss out on the fun, Ichigo opened his mouth, then bit down on Shiro's neck, enjoying the taste of the metallic crimson flowing down his throat. Shiro showed his consent with this by biting down harder, both men moaning in response.

Shiro finally let go of Ichigo's neck, enjoying the whine following suit; but he knew that the strawberry would be whining about something more in a bit. Grinning like the devil he was, Shiro leaned back down, hovering just above Ichigo's lips, teasing him. As Ichigo started to whine some more, Shiro grabbed his chin in his firm white hand, and smashed his lips onto the panting strawberry's. At first it was an innocent kiss, then Shiro prodded Ichigo's lips with his tongue, and Ichigo happily complied.

Exploring his long lost territory, Shiro licked the roof of Ichigo's mouth, then their tongues went into a fierce battle. Shiro finally winning, enjoyed the pleasured moans he swallowed from Ichigo's mouth. Having enough of the berry's mouth, Shiro pulled away from him, and started to pull off all of Ichigo's clothes. After they were all off, Ichigo blushed harder and tried to cover himself.

"Now, now my little berry, we can't have any of that." Shiro grabbed Ichigo's legs and spread them apart. Without warning, he took his king fully into his mouth.

"Damn it, Shi....ro...." Ichigo gripped at Shiro's hair, trying to thrust into his mouth, but Shiro held his hips in place. Then Shiro held up three fingers in front of Ichigo's mouth, not taking a seconds hesitation, Ichigo licked and sucked on the fingers the exact way it was being done to him.

To Ichigo's disappointment, Shiro lifted his head, and took his fingers out of Ichigo's moaning mouth. Ichigo started to whine, but two fingers slipping into his ass made him hiss in pain.

"Shiro! Ever heard of preparation!"

Shiro thrusted his fingers into Ichigo's prostate, and scissored them, "What do ya' think this is love?" Making sure he was heard, Shiro pushed in a third finger and lightly dragged his nails across Ichigo's prostate. Ichigo threw his head back as the white assaulted his vision once again.

"Just...hah...."

"What was that love?" Shiro cupped his ear teasingly.

Ichigo grabbed the back of Shiro's neck, and pulled him closer. He licked his ear then whispered in a heated voice, "Get your damn cock inside me, and pound into me till I forget my own name."

Shiro grinned and pulled out his fingers, those were the magic words that made his pants even tighter. Hastily kicking off his pants and ripping off his shirt, Shiro claimed over Ichigo, and aligned himself to Ichigo's entrance. Kissing the berry deeply, he thrusted into Ichigo, fully sheathing himself in that tight heat.

"Tight....."

Ichigo had bitten his lip at the pain, and now blood was running down his chin. Leaning down, Shiro Iicks up the blood, and lightly kissed Ichigo.

"Relax and you'll feel better."

Ichigo shook his head but Shiro could feel him relaxing, it took all of his strength not to start fucking the berry raw. Finally, Ichigo made a motion telling Shiro he could move, and move Shiro did. He started to thrust into Ichigo at a steady pace, making Ichigo writhe under all the pleasure from Shiro constantly hitting his prostate.

"Shiro! Faster!"

"As the king commands.." Shiro pulled his hips back, then thrusted into Ichigo once again, this time going at an animalistic pace. It was all Ichigo could do, but sit there feel the immense pleasure he was receiving. Reaching his hands up, Ichigo entwined his fingers in Shiro's hair, pulling while screaming his name.

"Shiro!"

"Damn it Ichigo, if you keep that up, I'll loose it."

Shiro grinned as he pounded into Ichigo, enjoying the sounds the berry was making. 'God I missed this!'

"Shiro! I'm....I'm!"

Ichigo cried out, and Shiro pounded into him harder; not even ten thrusts later, Ichigo came all over their stomachs, letting out a long moan / sigh. Shiro continued to thrust into Ichigo, as his hole tightened around him considerably. Not long after, Shiro came inside of Ichigo, moaning Ichigo's name. Shiro could have sworn he heard the door open, but he was too tired to care. He soon fell asleep with Ichigo in his arms.

Sammy D.'s pov.~

"Alright, are you two ready to meet our leader?"

The two women standing behind Sammy nodded their heads, their black masks hiding their faces, and their hair.

"Alright, let's go." Sammy opened the door, only to find Shiro holding Ichigo in his arms, asleep on the bed. But both their bodies were naked, and covered with semen.

"Wh....what is this!" The smaller, younger of the two girls squeaked out, looking the two men over.

"Obviously after sex stupid." The older, and taller girl answered in an amused voice.

"I'm sorry for this," Sammy ushered them out, and closed the door, "good job Shiro, finally caught him." Sammy whispered to herself.

"Well, should Kaite and I leave, or wait here with you?" The older of the two asked.

"No, Beth, we can wait in the forest for the two, in the mean time, we can have some fun." Sammy smiled, showing her fangs, "I'm pretty hungry."

Kaity and Beth pulled off their masks, and threw them in their duffel bags that they were carrying. Kaity had dirty blonde, shoulder length hair, bright blue eyes, and a cute, girly face. Beth had short, dark brown hair, that was almost fluffed. Her eyes were playful yet strong, greenish blue; catching the light perfectly. She looked about seventeen, and had the attitude to go with. Both were wearing black, leather suites. And both looked good in them.

They both grinned as well, showing their own fangs, and at the same time said, "Us too!"

The three laughed and headed into the woods whooping and hollering; together, the three were known as The Crimson Typhoons.