Sammy Doll?

• Dedicated to Smantha Kiesecker aka Sammy Doll

Above is Miss Sammy Doll.
Ichigo's pov.~

Ichigo's eyes fluttered open, but as the light in the room flooded his vision, pain seared all over his body, making him cry out in pain. Chains from the other side of the room could be heard rattling with furious intensity. Ichigo raised his head to see a very disgruntled Shiro thrashing around.

"It's okay Ichigo, I'll get us out of here, then we can forget all about this," But Shiro knew there was no forgetting for Ichigo, the past two hours would be permanently chiseled into his mind. Shiro couldn't believe that he just sat there and watched as that bastard to away everything from Ichigo, having to sit there and listen to the blood curdling screams that erupted from with Ichigo.

Ichigo just shook his head, then laid it back down against the pillow, having to lay in his own blood was getting to him, blood and other bodily substances. He felt so low, lower than what any vampire could become; he felt lower than the entirety of all of Earth's layers. More pain washed over him as he tried to move away from all the blood.

"I'm going to die here, arn't I Shiro?"

"No. You won't Ichigo. We're going to get out of here...." Shiro's voice was practically strangled with the tears that were about to flow. Hearing Ichigo say that was breaking him even more than the sight that he just witnessed ever could. "I've got a plan....."

A loud siren interrupted Shiro's words. Both Shiro and Ichigo, looked around the room when a bright red light started to flash, then the ground rumbled, and an explosion causes both of the vampires to jump.

They could hear yelling outside their door, the nothing, well, nothing other than the siren blaring. Before Shiro could speak out to Ichigo, the door flies open with flames followed close behind.

Through the flames, a girl with short, black hair steps in. Her black tank top ripped, showing off her skin, her black, and grey splashed jeans ripped all the way down the ides, but the ends are knotted together to keep them togther. Her hair is up in a loose bun, and her side bangs cover one eye, but Ichigo could see her other eye, and the color was breath taking; on the outside of the iris, is a dark red outline, leading into a bright crimson. And around her cat like pupil is a bright white.

"Come on you guys! You should be long gone by now!" The girl's voice is loud, but had it's feminine touch to it. She first ran over to Shiro, snapping his chains with a dagger she had puller from her black, combat boots that have spikes over the heel, toe, and along the top.

After releasing Shiro, both of them run over to Ichigo, trying to unlock his restraints, but he cries out in pain. Shiro stops, but the girl knocks him upside the head, "Come on! You can be a careful little nit-wit when we are far away from this hell hole."

New voices from the door way pulled the girl from her restraint, "I'll take care of these little hoodlums." She grinned to herself as she pulled out two Hellsing ARMS 13mm Auto Anti-Freak Combat Pistols, known as The Jackals.

"Damn..." Ichigo's voice slipped through the pain, awe struck.

"Darling, you have no idea." She grinned wider, then pointed them at the two new comers, "One," neither one moved, "Two......" The two pulled out their own guns and pointed them at her, "Three...." Without a moments hesitation, she pulled the triggers, sending off waves of powerful shells; each one hitting their target in the chest. She didn't let up till both bodies were horribly mutilated.

"Now," she turned to Ichigo, who is now sitting up in Shiro's arms, staring at her, "you can say damn."

Ichigo's mouth fell open, but Shiro growled, picked Ichigo up, and started to carry him out the door.

"Ow!" Ichigo cried out as Shiro began to run.

Shiro nuzzled Ichigo's head, "Just a little bit longer..." With that, Shiro kept running down dark, or flaming hallways, the mystery girl leading the way.

The front door finally came into view, but was quickly blocked by a swarm of hungry looking men with guns, and a sneering Zero, "Where do you think you're going S.D.?"

"Through you! Just like I did when I got in here!"

"I can't let you do that. You see, you have Lord Aizen's property there, and without permission, he can not leave."

"My ass!" The girl hollered back, then she looked back at Shiro and Ichigo, "I'm going to need you to back up now."

Shiro obeyed, and backed up till his back was against the wall.

"Now then," The girl turned back to Zero, "ready for an old fashioned, ass woopin'?"

Zero snorted, and his men raised their guns, and fired at her. But not a single bullet touched her, she just stood there while the bullets fell around her; concentrating, Ichigo could finally see small movements where she would use her dagger to cut through the bullets before they even touched her.

"Okay...My turn..." Her body started to glow a bright red, and she pulled out a single Jackal, pointing it at the group of men. With her finger on the trigger, the gun started to glow at the berral, "With one shot, you'll all be dead," The bright red glow got even brighter, then finally, she pulled the trigger; sending off a fiery ball of light in the direction of the formed line of men.

Zero grit his jaw as the light hit them, a loud BOOM sounded throughout the whole building, and Ichigo had to cover his ears; then after a while, he removed his hands and looked around at the damage. The whole room in front of the girl was burned black, well, the walls that were still there were. The door and two walls had been removed completely, leaving dust to settle over everything.

"Ha! Now how much does Sammy Doll sound cute and unharmful! I'd say I have cleared that misunderstanding pretty well there! Don't you guys?" The girl who proclaimed herself as Sammy Doll, looked back at us.

"Let's just go." Shiro walked with Ichigo still in his arms, out into the night air, and breathed a deep sigh; then they were sprinting, and in no time at all, they all were back at the pond Ichigo had left maybe two days before.

Shiro lay Ichigo down underneath a tree, slowly and carefully, "There now, you're safe."

"Ya, ya. Let me get a look at 'im!" Sammy Doll pushed past Shiro and started to inspect Ichigo closely, every once in a while nodding. She then grabbed Shiro's arm and pulled him over to the pond, "they did what I think they did, didn't they?"

Shiro's breath caught in his throat hearing her question, he knew what she was talking about, his old friend always had a knack for finding things out, he finally let his voic out, "Yes...."

Sammy looked out over the pond, "Those sick bastards..."

"I know.....I had to watch..."

She looked back to him in surprise, "Why?"

Shiro was the one to look over the pond this time, "........I don't know......"

Sammy simply sighed, shrugged, and looked back to where Ichigo was sleeping under the tree, his hair moving slightly in the wind. 'No boy like him deserves something like that.'

No! Stop! Get off of me! Please! STOP! Ichigo's nightmares filled his head, not letting him have one ounce of good rest.