Only Teardrops

Ichigo lifted his head from his pillow, a strong thud sounding throughout his skull, "Damn.." He holds his head as he sits up, looking around groggily, Ichigo starts to feel the extreme pain resonating from his lower back. Ichigo gritted his teeth as he stood from the bed, limping to the bathroom, and looking in the mirror. He nearly yelled in rage as he saw all the marks plaguing his upper, and lower body.

"What the hell!" The throbbing in his ass didn't help with the situation at all, so, like the angry strawberry that he was, Ichigo stomped (limp stomped) over to Shiro's sleeping form, and smacked his head.

"Hey!" Shiro sat up quickly then realized who it was, and his shoulders relaxed at seeing his fuming berry, "Sup love. How ya feel?"

This earned him another smack on the head, "How do you think I feel you ass hole!" Ichigo got so worked up that he sprang at Shiro, trying to pin him and throw some punches, ignoring the pain for just a bit. Just a bit. "Damn it!" Ichigo rolled off of Shiro, and started to walk around the room and get dressed.

Shiro was surprised by the bi-polar attitude, but he simply sat and watched, not wanting to intimidate Ichigo. After a few minutes in the bathroom, Ichigo emerged wearing a black hooded jacket, over a black t-shirt, and dark jeans. His usual black tennishoes still in place as well, Ichigo walked out of the room, completely ignoring Shiro the whole time. "Seriously?" Shiro sat dumbfounded, they just had the best sex ever and Ichigo acts as if he were a different person and never encountered any of it, "Damn block head." 

Shiro emerged from the inn, noticing that it was noon and the girls were ready to go, he also spotted Ichigo talking with Beth and Sammy, while Kaitey played with an orange tabby cat on the sidewalk. Ichigo noticed Shiro's presence and turned away, heading for their bike; Shiro was ready to join him when Sammy stopped him, "What is it princess?" Shiro was impatient and in a bad mood from Ichigo's silent treatment, and being physically stopped in his tracks wasn't helping.

"I think it safe for you to ride with me for a bit," Sammy said, a smile, pittying smile on her face. So Ichigo had talked to her about it huh? Well, Shiro wasn't about to let that happen.

"I will ride on my bike thank you very much." Shiro said with his head held high and a big smirk on his face. He started for the bike, but Sammy kept going.

"I wouldn't do it."

Shiro was closer to the bike now.

"I'ld stop there Shiro."

Shiro reached his hand out to the bike, sneering back at Sammy, "What's the upset little berry gunna do about it?"

THWAK!!!!!!

Shiro sat behind Sammy on her bike, grumbling and massaging the growing bruise on the left side of his face, "it hurt like a bitch!" was the fraction of what it felt like. "It hurt like a Son of a BITCH!!"

"That damn kid is gunna get it when we stop these things."

Sammy smirked back at him over her shoulder, "That's what you get for antagonizing him like that. I told you to stop, but like always, Shiro had to hold his pride in his hand, and got that pride smacked out of it."

"Shut up!" Shiro growled, hating the wind whipping at his face like this, it didn't feel as good as running for some reason, but Sammy and the others found this a better and cooler way of transportation. 

Shiro looked over Sammy's shoulder to see Beth, then Kaitey, and in front, Ichigo on their bike. They were in somewhat of a triangle, but when a car passed, they got on the right side of the road. Ichigo didn't look happy as usual, but one taunt of Kaitey's steering had snapped that facade.