My Eternal Love

Shi growled from where he sat on his throne and crushed the ball he was holding. He had been watching the scene of Shirosaki's past unravel to Ichigo, that damned brat. Shi hated that want to be vampire, he was the reason Shirosaki had left himself and Kyo for dead. There was no way Shi would let Ichigo live on in happiness, he'll even go as far as killing Shirosaki if that's what he has to do to make Ichigo pay.

"Shi...."

Shi's thoughts were disrupted by Kyo's small voice coming from the other side of his door. Shi told Kyo it was open and Kyo stepped in with a worried air about him, "You won't really kill Shiro-nii, will you?"

Shi didn't answer his brother, he knew Kyo still loved and looked up to Shirosaki, but Kyo needed to learn that Shirosaki had betrayed them.

Standing up and stretching, Shi walked over to Kyo and layed a hand on his younger brother's shoulder. Looking into Kyo's one good eye, Shi spoke quietly, "Kyo, you have to remember what Shirosaki did to us. He left us for that brat."

Kyo glared, "I know that! I hate him for that," Kyo's eyes softened, "but Shiro-nii is still my older brother....and we have already lost so much."

Shi nodded and looked down in thought, after a few moments, Kyo spoke up, "We could do something to both of them so that they both feel pain, and still keep Shiro-nii."

Shi looked at his brother in disbelief, but Kyo smiled and started to pace as he spoke, "That little bitch of Shiro-nii's is with child remember?"

Shi rolled his eyes, "Of course I do, I was the one who figured it out."

"And did you see how happy Shiro-nii looked when he found out?"

Shi froze in place, remembering Shirosaki's face when he was told that his mate was with child. Grinning widely, Shi's eyes locked with Kyo's, and the two brothers shared their thoughts of what to do with Shiro's little tart and unborn "angel"

~

Kaitey whooped as she held her beer above her head, twisting her body in tune with the song and giggling every once in a while. Beth was in the same drunken state but was dirty dancing with Sammy. The Crimson Typhoon were having a blast, but the boys were on a stand still.

Shiro so desperately wanted to get drunk and party but was concerned about Ichigo's sake. Grimmjow was practically whining in his chair watching the girls drink, but held himself back as well for Ichigo. Ichigo, the worst of it all, was determined to avoid drinking for his baby's sake; but when Ichigo got around beer, he just needed to have at least three.

Kaitey danced her way over to them holding a bunch of beers, her ears were layed back and her tail was swishing slowly. her face was red from being drunk and she seemed a lot more childish than she usually was.

Handing one to Grimmjow, kaitey hicupped as she talked, "Come on Grimm-y-jow! Come play!" kaitey practically begged.

Grimmjow looked over at Ichigo,and Ichigo nodded, "I'm fine grimmjow, go have fun."

Grimmjow grinned and already had the beer open and half gone as he went to dance with Kaitey and the girls. Ichigo smiled as he watched, Grimmjow's dancing wasn't at all sexual towards Kaitey and Beth, but it seemed him and Sammy had a lot of fun dirty dancing with each other. Ichigo grinned at the idea of the two together and Shiro pulled on his sleeve and whined.

"Ichigo!"

Ichigo rolled his eyes, "You can go have fun too ya know."

Shiro shook his head, "I won't have fun without my love of my life."