Shi and Kyo

"Damn it! I'm Bored!" The white haired man, with a mask covering his left eye stated, growling over a fallen tree. The other male didn't respond to his pest, his attention was focused on the building across the street. The other male noticed he was being ignored, and crawled over to the watching man, and pulled on his leg, "Shi-nii! I'm bored! Can we play!"

"Damn it Kyo! I'm trying to keep watch!" Shi kicked off his younger brother, and continued to watch the building for signs of his target. Kyo grumbled, but his attention was caught by a passing squirrel, so he chased it into the trees.

Shi had watched Kyo out of the corner of his eye, and shook his head at the twenty one year old's actions, "Hopeless, you are sometimes Kyo; completely hopeless.." His voice trailed off when he heard girl's giggling. Sure enough, The Crimson Typhoon had started their hunt, that meant the start of his.

"Kyo!" Kyo appeared at his side in an instant.

"Are we gunna get him now?" His voice was full of excitement.

"If we go about it right." Shi knew it was going to be hard to get him back, but they had to try. After all, they were all still Shiki, and they needed to uphold that title.

"Alright Kyo, let's go." Shi dashed out of the tree line with Kyo hot on his heels, ready for action, his white hair gleaming in the moon light. His one, yellow, and black eye gleaming. Shi always had tight pains in his chest when he looked at his brother's mask. The mask hid his one blind eye that he got when they were little and were playing; Shi had accidentally jabbed his dagger in his brother's face, and it resulted with the mask he wears to this day.

The two reached the building they were watching, and peered in the windows, Shi's long white hair flowing in the night breeze. Reaching a white a hand up, he broke the glass, and climbed in, Kyo following suite. Both brother's looked into one anther's identical eyes, nodded, then ran down separate hallways; determined to find their target.

After a few minutes Shi, and Kyo stood outside a door where their target's scent was strongest. Kyo was about ready to kick open the door, but Shi held up his hand, telling Kyo to be still.

"What! We need in there!"

"Don't you smell that?"

"What?"

"There's someone else in there with him."

"So?"

"If someone else see's us, were're screwed. We have to wait." Shi turned, and started to walk away.

"But!.....Damn it!" Kyo huffed then followed his older brother out of the building. Before they crossed the street, Kyo turned back, and grinned, "We'll see you soon Nii-chan, and I promise you, that we will keep our old promise."

With that, the two albinos were gone, only one single, black feather was left behind to fly in the wind.

BACK TO OUR HONIES!!

Ichigo groaned as he strirred from his sleep, tears staining his face, his dream was sad, yet happy, but he couldn't remember what it was even if it would save his life. Growling in agitation, Ichigo sat up, only to feel strong arms tighten around his naked form.

WAIT! NAKED!

Ichigo ripped off the arms keeping him in place, got out of bed, then face planted on the floor. Meeting an ow, ichigo raised his head at the sound of someone grumbling in the bed he had just left. The form sat up, and ran their white hand through their equally white hair.

Ichigo couldn't help but to stare at the man. The light coming through the window hitting his hair just right, giving him a godly look.

"Oi! If your gunna wake me up, you could at least have done it in a more sexy manner." Shiro's eyes were closed as he scowled, getting out of bed only in his boxers and heading to the bathroom, only to stop and look at Ichigo impatiently, "Are ya comin er what? "

Ichigo was appalled by the man's attitude, they had just slept together! Ichigo had slept with a supposed rapist!

'What the hell man!' His conscience screamed.

Ichigo shook his head, but Shiro walked over to him, grumbling about being shy, picked him up, and carried him to the bathroom. Shiro placed Ichigo in the shower, started the water, then climbed in as well.

"Wh...what are you doing!" Ichigo squeaked out as Shiro climbed into the walk in shower, his face getting red from embarrassment.

Shiro started to wash his body, "Cleaning myself, what are you doing?" Shiro didn't sound amused and for some reason, that hurt Ichigo.

Soon, Ichigo found himself rubbing Shiro's shoulders, he didn't know why he did it, he just did. Shiro tensed for a moment, then relaxed into Ichigo's hands enjoying the rhythm that was soothing his tired muscles.

"B-better?" Ichigo asked quietly, almost too quiet.

Shiro turned, and lightly kissed ichigo, startling him, but he soon kissed back. Shiro knew that Ichigo was gunna be mad, so he was gunna act like it was nothing to him to. Even though it was everything in reality. So when Ichigo showed him this affection, he was taken aback; he remembered all the things they did together for the couple of days they had each other, now everything is in complete ruin...

No.

Shiro wouldn't stand for this. He had to try, to try and make Ichigo remember.

Shiro pulled away from Ichigo, opened his palm, and using one, black, clawed finger, he cut the life line on his palm. After a line of blood started to appear, he held his hand out to Ichigo, gesturing for him to drink it.

At first, Ichigo shook his head, not understanding what the albino wanted, but after a few more seconds of intense staring, Ichigo brought his head forward, grabbed Shiro's hand, and lapped at the blood. Soon, Ichigo was engulfed by the taste, so he licked up more, enjoying the warmth, and the tangy taste.

No later than when Shiro pulled his hand away, did Ichigo's mind become full Shiro's memories of them together.

The two little boys were running along a track, a grinning Shiro after a squealing Ichigo. Shiro caught up, and tackled Ichigo.

"Shiro! Thats not fair!" Ichigo protested at the licks and nuzzles Shiro gave his neck.

☆★☆

"Shiro!" Ichigo called out in another memory, it was after they had first became mates, and Shiro was playing stalk the berry. "Shiro, this isn't funny!"

After no reply, Ichigo called out again, not noticing the moving bushes behind him, "Shiro, i won't play with you tonight if you don't come out!" Ichigo was blushing by his words, but he knew Shiro couldn't resist.

"Gotcha!" Shiro cried out as he pounced on Ichigo, holding his face down into the grass. He leaned down and nipped at Ichigo's ear, and said in a taunting voice, "Like you could ever NOT play with me."

Shiro picked up the blushing berry, and carried him to Shiro's safe lodge by the pond.

☆★☆

The last memory showed Ichigo and Shiro's fight before Ichigo was taken, both of them were angry at each other, and when Ichigo walked away, the present Ichigo could feel Shiro's pain. Ichigo could feel Shiro shattering, and it hurt Ichigo just by thinking about it.

'So i'm the one who hurt him with my pride...'

The memory lasted to show a single, bloody tear run down the pale vampire's cheek, before he wipped it away, and everything turned black.

Ichigo opened his eyes to see Shiro holding his arms, making sure he was okay. Ichigo, not minding their nakedness, quickly latched onto Shiro, holding him tight.

Shiro was surprised by this as well, he expected questions, but he forgot how his Ichigo worked. When he sees the truth, he trys to fix things that are wrong because of the lie. Holding Ichigo, Shiro purred into his hair, content as he could be in over a lifetime.