Chapter 6

Ateez and y/n had finally arrived at the shopping centre. They went to one that is quite far away as Ateez knew they were less likely to see anyone they knew and y/n wouldn't bump into any of her friends.

Mingi told y/n that it wasn't safe to go to school anymore because of them being in a gang. Luckily, y/n was in her last year and had finished all of her exams but she still had to attend until July.

Y/N's POV
The first shop we saw was Victoria's Secret and let me tell you, the boys were more excited than me. Well Mingi, Hongjoong, Yeosang and Jongho refused to go in but the rest of them followed me in like excited puppies.

"I definitely think you should get this one y/n!" Wooyoung held up a bra and underwear set. It was probably one of the sexiest ones in the shop.

"You should buy it y/n

"You should buy it y/n. You would look good in it!" Yunho blurted. "We won't tell Mingi. It will be our little secret." San nodded biting his lip at the thought of you wearing it.

Seonghwa then whispered in my ear. "You would look good in anything but that would look amazing." His comment made me blush. I decided to buy it and I also decided on two new bras and 5 sets of panties. Obviously, I would be getting my ones from home too.

I went to the check out and my items came to £135 which was expensive but I could afford it for now. Before I could put my card in the pin pad Seonghwa placed his in and whispered "my treat" into my ear. I didn't fight back as I knew it would be no use. I will just buy him something later on without him realising.

We came out the shop and met with the others, going to urban outfitters. This was one of my favourite stores even though it is quite pricey.

I was looking around when all the others went to the men's section. As I was looking around, I heard a "Hey y/n!" I turned around and it was Lucas. He was a friend from school and one of the kindest guys I knew. We may have also hooked up a few times but he always told girls beforehand that he didn't want a relationship or anything which I didn't either so it suited us.

"Hey Lucas!" I gave him a quick hug.

"Where have you been? Everyone has been worried about you. Especially Anna!" Lucas asked. There were a few other guys with Lucas too and they were just as handsome as him.

I told Lucas that I had to get away for a while because I have some family issues which wasn't a total lie but I couldn't tell him the whole truth. He told me if I ever needed anyone, I could go to him. He is honestly one of the best people I knew.

"Oh by the way this is Kai, Ten, Yuta, Mark and Hendery." He said pointing to each one. I said "hey, I'm y/n" waving to them all.

Just as I was about to speak again San came over to me grabbing my hand. "What do you all want?" He asked them. I then whispered "stop being protective. They are my friends." I pulled my grip away from his.