Chapter 25

Hey guys, sorry for the late upload! But here's Chapter 25, I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to comment and vote 😘

Chapter 25

Chasity's POV

At around 2am the club began really bumping as the DJ played a variety of 90s and early 2000s throwbacks, but at that point I was cuddled up into Tyron on the couch in my section and I was feeling exhausted.

Ty hasn't left my side the entire night which is sweet being that I didn't leave my section at all besides to go to the bathroom. At one point though me and Ty did dance to Gimmie the Light by Sean Paul, until I started feeling out of breath and slightly dizzy and then I had to sit down. Much to my disappointment. 

This is my first time ever in life being pregnant and I can assure you that it's one of the most annoying feelings in the world. I don't know how far along I am but judging by my stomach, I should barley be a few weeks or maybe even a month and already I feel like I can't wait until I pop this baby out. I'm exhausted for no reason, I'm hungry but everything smells bad so I don't wanna eat, and whatever I do eat I throw it up. Shit is annoying. Not to mention my mood swings are off the chain. Ugh, this shit is just overwhelming, I don't know how people be having 5 or 6 kids because being pregnant is not fun at all. 

I rested my head against Tyron's shoulder as he played with the ends of my freshly silk pressed hair, thanks to my mom. As much as I love my natural coils it can get annoying and overbearing to deal with so majority of the time my hair is flat ironed until it's silky, bouncy, and bone straight. 

"You okay Brown Sugar?" Tyron suddenly asked, his minty breath hitting my face.

I shook my head "Not really, I'm getting tired. I think I'm ready to go now" I stated, before standing up and stretching my arms above my head as I let out a low groan. We've been here since 10pm and I'm ready to go now. I just wanna go back to Ty's place and lay up with him and watch movies. I never thought in a million years that I would be leaving a club at 2am to go home and lay in the bed, but I'm pregnant now and annoyed so that's what life is like currently. 

Tyron glanced down at his Rolex and nodded "Aight, imma take you home so you can pack you an overnight bag. Make sure you pack enough clothes and stuff because you're staying with me for the whole weekend" he said as he stood up from the couch also, fishing into his pocket for his keys.

I raised an eyebrow at him "The weekend? I thought that I was just staying for one night, who said that I'm staying the weekend?" I asked. Of course I'm staying the weekend, but I just wanna be extra and mess with him.

He flashed me a grin "I said so, that's who. Now let's go fat butt we out" he said before giving my ass a hard stinging slap, making me immediately turn around and punch him in his arm with all of my might. Tyron always slaps my ass hard as hell, like he gives my ass those slaps that leave a lingering burn/sting and it's annoying.

Ty winced "Damn you hit like a man!" he whined, rubbing his hand on the arm that I just punched.

"So do you, literally. So stop slapping my ass like a mosquito landed on it, please and thank you" I snapped, before shoving past him to walk over to Yandy so that I could let her know that I'm leaving.

"You a mean and pregnant ass old lady! Ion like it!" I heard him shout out over the music, and instead of responding I just rolled my eyes and continued walking to Yandy, who was currently making out and practically dry humping Trent by the bar. I ain't gonna lie, being pregnant is making me kinda mean. But I can't help it. And it's crazy because I had always thought that pregnant women used the hormone thing as an excuse to be rude bitches, but I'm starting to see that the whole 'pregnancy hormone' thing is indeed real. And what's worse is that you subconsciously know that you're overreaction or taking something too far, but you can't control your emotions enough to stop yourself from feeling whatever it is that you're feeling or reacting however you're reacting. It's so crazy that I can't even explain it correctly.