Chapter 13

Chapter 13 guys, fasten your seat belts. Shit is about to get juicy 😁 Don't forget to comment and vote

Chapter 13

Chasity's POV

"OH MY GOD TY!" I cried out as I reached my climax, my body shaking and jerking in the process.

Tyron came up from between my legs, a wicked grin on his lips as my juices leaked from his beard. Oh my God he's gonna kill me. Here lies Chasity Jones, cause of death, heart attack due to multiple orgasms.

I quickly shook my head "Ty, no more. I feel like imma die" I said breathlessly as I closed my eyes, not even having enough energy to keep them opened. 

Tyron laughed as he climbed up on the bed and laid next to me "Well then Ms Jones, next time don't bet that I can't make you cum 5 times in a span of 5 minutes" he teased.

I took a breath "Noted. I won't bet that ever again" I stated, gathering up enough energy to sit up and rest my back against the headboard. 

He chuckled "Are you hungry baby?"

"Hungry, no. Thirsty as hell, yes" I stated, making him burst out laughing. Having multiple orgasms back to back can leave the body dehydrated, this is a future Nurse speaking.

He smiled "Okay Brown Sugar, I'll be right back with something for you to drink" he said as got up off the bed and walked out the room, shutting the door softly behind him. That man will be the reason that I end up in the hospital. I almost feel paralyzed laying in this damn bed. 

I then sighed as I rested my head back against the headboard and stared at the ceiling. So this has been a regular routine for me for the past few weeks. Every Friday after school and work I pack an overnight bag and spend the weekend at Tyron's house.

I know what you're thinking, 'What happened when you confronted Mario about the medication incident?'. Well...I didn't. I never confronted Mario and told him what his mother told me. Every time I think about me and Mario talking about the situation all I can picture is him going crazy on me. From what his mother told me, Mario STILL hasn't been to the Pharmacy to pick up his medication. So that's going on a month and some weeks of him not taking his pills, which in my opinion is enough time for his disorder to unfold completely. I don't know about you, but I'm not too confident in approaching a Bi Polar and Schizophrenic man about anything. Now, scared would be too strong of a word because nobody but God puts fear in me. So imma just say that I'm....cautious about being around Mario right now. Which is why I haven't saw or spoken to him in weeks.

Nicki Minaj suddenly began rapping through the speakers of my phone, and I rolled my eyes already knowing who it is. I took my phone from off of Tyron's nightstand and held it up to my face. Of course it's Mario.

I took a deep breath as I pressed decline, feeling my heart breaking in half. This whole incident is really hard on me I'm not gonna lie. My boyfriend has a sickness and he doesn't want to take his medication to make him better. Which means that at any moment he could snap and I would be a victim, which is why everyone including his mother demanded that I stay away from him for right now.

I just wanna know why would he hide it from me. Did he think that I wouldn't love him anymore because of a sickness that he can't help that he was born with? Does he think that I would judge him? Because I won't. That's not the type of person that I am, I'm not heartless.

I'm just hurt that I was with Mario for 3 whole years and he never once told me about this sickness that he suffered with. He's never even snapped on me before in the past. I mean he would get angry and stuff out of nowhere, but it was nothing too crazy. So I don't understand what's the difference now and why he's acting like this. Ugh, this is all too much.