Chapter 33

Hey ya'll! I'm so sorry for not updating in a couple of months. I was just going through some family issues, but I'm back with a nice long juicy Chapter for you guys. Buckle up, things are about to get crazy.

Chapter 33

Chasity's POV

The suns rays shined through my window and into my eyes, forcing me to open them. I then let out a loud yawn and stretched like a cat, before I reached over and grabbed my phone from off my nightstand to check for the time...

I yawned again and threw my phone to the side, before I tossed my covers from off of legs and got out of my bed

I yawned again and threw my phone to the side, before I tossed my covers from off of legs and got out of my bed. I slipped my feet into my UGG slippers, before exiting out my room and making my way to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and gargled with some Listerine, before walking out the bathroom and heading towards the kitchen.

The aroma of bacon and eggs immediately hit my nostrils, and I couldn't help the way my mouth watered from the smell. I know that gotta be Yandy in there cooking. 

"Something smells good" I commented as I walked into the kitchen to see Adrienne and Ronney sitting at the Island devouring a plate of bacon, eggs, and toast while Yandy was facing the stove. 

Ronney and Adrienne spent the night yesterday because we had game night, and it made no sense for them to go home at 2:00 in the morning so they crashed here. Adrienne's been hanging out with us a lot lately and she gradually became apart of the crew, especially because her and Ronney have been messing around for the past couple of months. They aren't a couple even though they damn near act like one, which is foreign to me because I've never saw Ronney treat any woman the way he treats Adrienne. They claim that they're strictly friends with benefits even though it's so obvious that they have feelings for each other. But hey, I minds my business. 

Ronney nodded "Tastes good too. Who knew that this man could actually cook" he stated, making Yandy turn to him with narrowed eyes.

"Ronney shut the hell up before I pour bleach in your orange juice" she snapped as she put 6 strips of bacon onto a plate that was already piled with eggs "Here Chassy. I added Swiss Cheese to the eggs the way you like it". Ugh, yes!

I gratefully took the plate, already feeling Jasmine stirring around in my stomach from hearing the mention of food.

I smiled "Thanks Yandy" I said before taking a seat next to Adrienne, and I wasted no time digging into my plate, feeling like I haven't eaten in months.