Chapter 5: The Plan

Here's a little Chapter teaser of the plan that Yandy has cooking up. Comment and vote guys, love ya'll 😘

Picture above of Yandy Trent and Tyron talking about "The Plan" 😂 My photo editing skills are so on point...kinda. Look, it's bearable okay, I'm getting better 😂

Chapter 5

Tyron's POV

I grabbed three shot glasses out of my cabinet in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Ciroc Apple off the top of my fridge. I carefully balanced the glass objects in my hands as I made my way back into the living room.

"So what's the plan?" I asked Yandy, handing a shot glass to her.

Yandy and Trent came to my house so we could discuss this diabolical plan that Yandy has came up with in order to help me get Chasity back. I'm honestly interested in what she has to say..

She grinned "Okay, let me tell you something about women...we hate competition" she said, crossing one leg over the other. Huh?

I handed Trent a shot glass as well before taking a seat across from the couple. I poured myself a shot of Ciroc before downing it and passing the bottle to Trent.

I smacked my lips together from the taste "What do you mean ya'll hate competition? What does competition have to do with anything?" I asked curiously. I'm not following her.

She poured herself a drink "Before I get into that, tell me what your relationship is like with Chasity right now" she said, tossing back the drink into her mouth.

I bit my lip as I thought that over. Right now to me it seems like me and Chasity are friends with benefits. Well...was. She hasn't answered any of my texts after our heated make out session that we had at her house before her boyfriend came over and interrupted us.

I shrugged "After that night that Chasity and her boyfriend came to my Restaurant I texted her later that night and asked if we could be friends because I genuinely missed her, and she agreed. So that's what we've basically been...friends. We texted here and there until I wanted to see her so I asked to meet up for some coffee but instead she invited me over, which I thought was a big step. The night she invited me over we started making out on the couch and things got real heated. I ain't gonna lie, if Mario wouldn't have knocked on the door me and Chasity would've ended up having sex no doubt in my mind about it. But I anyway, I'm assuming she's regretting what happened because she hasn't talked to me since that day" I said honestly, spinning the glass in-between my hands.

I haven't talked to Chasity in two weeks. Even that Friday when she was suppose to come get Sierra so that they could have a girls day out, she instead sent Trent to pick Sierra up from my house so she didn't have to face me. Later on that night I drove to Chasity's apartment to come get Sierra just in hopes that she would talk to me if I was on her doorstep. But instead she had Yandy bring Sierra outside to me. It breaks my heart that she didn't wanna see me or talk to me.

Yandy shook the bottle of Ciroc in front of my face, snapping me out my thoughts.

I took the bottle and poured myself another glass before downing it. This shit is low key depressing.

Yandy's eyes lit up "Wow okay so that's why she's been avoiding you! She wouldn't tell me what happened when I asked her why she stopped speaking to you which I found odd since she tells me everything. Ooooooooh so ya'll had a heated make out session...how far did it go? I need details so I know how to go about my plan" she stated, sitting up in her seat giving me her undivided attention.

I scratched the back of my neck "Uh....there was...a little tittie sucking involved, and I was about to...you know...go downtown before her boyfriend knocked on the door" I mumbled, feeling slightly embarrassed talking about my sex life in front of my little brother and his fiance.