Chapter 26

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I updated. But with everything going on at the time in this world my mind had went completely blank and I didn't know what to write. But I finally came up with something after erasing and re-typing the Chapter a dozen times. I hope you guys enjoy it. Don't forget to comment and vote.

WARNING: This Chapter contains strong sexual content. Read with caution...

Chapter 26

Chasity's POV

"Oh my God...fuck Ty!" I cried out as Tyron drilled my guts at an unbelievably fast pace. I swear I could feel this man in my kidneys and surely that can't be healthy. 

I stretched my arm behind me and placed my hand onto his stomach as an attempt to ease down his deep and fast rhythm, but all he did was grab my wrist along with my other hand and pinned both of them behind my back as he drilled me even harder.

"Nope. You had that stank ass attitude now take this shit. You grown right?" he snapped aggressively as he pounded me, making clapping noises echo through out the room.

I couldn't control the loud moans that were escaping my lips and I was sure that the neighbors could hear me, and I let out a squeal when Tyron let go of one of my wrists and used his hand to grab a fist full of my hair.

He pulled my head back roughly "You like the way I fuck you baby?" he asked before giving my ass a hard and stinging slap. 

I gasped "Yes daddy!"

"Who else could fuck you like me?" he demanded.

I shook my head "Nobody baby!" I cried out is ecstasy. 

He let go of my hair and shoved my head forward, making my body fall down onto the mattress, and he fell down with me so that I was laying on my stomach and his chest was pressed against my back as he drilled me into the bed at an unforgiving speed.

My moans and Tyron's groans engulfed through-out the room as he took my body to levels that no man has ever taken me to before. 

He buried his face into the back of my neck as he panted, his breath blowing onto my skin making a shiver go down my spine. 

"I love you Brown Sugar" he mumbled into my ear before he began kissing on my neck, the gentle kisses on my neck contradicting the hard and rough thrusts he was giving to my core. 

I tossed my head back onto his shoulder "I love you too" I said breathlessly.

My ass jiggled and clapped wildly against his pelvis as he jack hammered me, and soon I could feel my orgasm building up in the pit of my stomach along with this weird sensation that I've never felt before, and it made my eyes roll into the back of my head.

I gasped "Ty fuck! Oh my--" I was cut off by Tyron hitting my G-Spot, and all I could do I was hold my mouth opened in silence from the feeling that I was receiving.

He gently bit my earlobe "Oh your what? You about to cum baby?".

I closed my eyes and nodded "Yes baby...fuck...right there daddy right there, just like that. Beat this shit up daddy, fuck!" I moaned out.