Chapter 4

Heyyy ya'll here's Chapter 4, I hope you like it. Let's get this Chapter to 15 votes. I love you guys 😘

WARNING: This Chapter contains sexual content. Read with caution...

Chapter 4

Tyron's POV

She's so beautiful, the same way she was 5 years ago, but there's also so many things that's different about her though. The Chasity I knew 5 years ago was a tough cookie but she also was a scared girl who pitted herself and even questioned her existence on this Earth... but this Chasity is a grown woman. A strong independent ambitious grown woman who knew what she wanted out of life. And that made her even more sexy than I had remembered her.

"Hey Brown Sugar" I said softly, stopping next to her. Her scent hit my nose making my mouth water, she smells so good.

She was stirring coffee inside this tall black mug, and she seemed to have her consecration strictly on that. Her hair has gotten longer as well and she had it dyed a honey blonde color. She has it in a messy full bun on top of her head. She's also gotten thicker... a lot thicker. I mean Chasity has always had curves don't get me wrong, but her hips have spread so much and her ass is plumped like a peach. She's really filled out in all the right places.

I couldn't help but glance down at her breast, and I subconsciously licked my lips. Those have also gotten bigger.

Chasity then slowly tore her eyes away from the coffee mug, before looking up at me with those beautiful hazel eyes that I love so much.

"Hey Ty" she whispered sounding sexy ass hell.

I smiled before I opened my arms to her, praying to God that she would give me a hug. I had wanted to hug her ever since I saw her at my restaurant that day, but she was with her little boyfriend. I'm not even worried about him, he will be history sooner than later.

She stared at me for a moment as she seemed to be having an internal debate with herself, before she picked up the coffee mug up and handed it to me, shocking me slightly. Dang...

She cleared her throat "Let's go in the living room and find something to watch on TV" she said as she picked her cup up off the counter as well and began walking away from me.

Damn, she just dissed my hug. Please don't tell me that I'm the only one still in love. I mean I know it's been 5 years but damn, when you love someone as much as me and Chasity loves each other surely that never goes away; right?

I sighed before I followed her into the living room, staring at her ass as she walked in front of me. She has on these sexy silk pajamas and she's killing me right now with how good she's looking.

We made our way over to the couch, and I took a seat next to her. With her this close I could smell her body spray again and she smells so damn good.

"I'll be right back you guys" Yandy suddenly stated, making me look over at her. Wow I almost forgot she was even here. When I laid eyes on Chasity it felt like we were the only two people in the world at the moment.

Chasity's eyes widened "Um Yandy, aren't we all suppose to be watching a movie together" she stated, giving Yandy a look that I couldn't make out.

Yandy rolled her eyes "I'll be right back Chassy I promise" she said, making Chasity groan. Wow. Okay so obviously for whatever reason she doesn't wanna be left alone with me. Damn it's like that? So why the hell did she invite me over here for then? She was better off declining my offer to meet up for coffee and just leaving it there instead of bringing me here and making me feel like I'm invading her space.