Chapter 18

Hello my lovely readers, I'm so sorry for the late update. With this crisis and everything going on I just had a severe case of writers block. Anyway, I hope you all are being safe out here during these times. I know you've probably heard about it on the news enough, but PLEASE PLEASE wash your hands CONSISTENTLY and avoid touching your face after touching any type of surface. It is important that we don't spread this virus anymore than it already has been spread. I live in New York, and there are over 40,000 cases of the virus out here with over 500 deaths. They closed down schools, they closed down a lot of stores, it's just a lot going on because this virus is serious. Please take precaution. Be safe and please take care of yourselves and your loved ones. I love ya'll ❤ 

Now here's Chapter 18. Enjoy 😊

Chapter 18

Chasity's POV

I woke up to the sun's rays shining through the window and into my eyes. I squinted at the brightness, before I let out a yawn and stretched like a cat. I then sat up and realized that I was in a bed. I ran my hands over the silk satin black sheets as I took in my surroundings. I was laying in a king sized bed and there was a heart shaped Jacuzzi on the left side of me. There was a stove and a mini fridge in front of me, along with a counter and a dining table. There was also a huge window next to the bed I was in, and all I saw outside was the ocean and the light blue sky. I must be on the cruise. How I got here, I don't know. The last thing I remember was me and Tyron making love on a private jet...anything after that is pretty much a blur.

I suddenly heard a door open, making me dart my eyes in the direction of the sound. Tyron then stepped through the door in a pair of boxers with a towel around his shoulders, and no shirt with water droplets dripping from his muscular chest and down his abs. Ugh, he's so damn sexy it's unreal.

Tyron grinned "Well well well, look who's back from the dead. Good afternoon Brown Sugar" he chirped before walking over to the bed that I was laying in and kissing me softly on the forehead.

I smiled "Good afternoon. Um, quick question. When did we get on the cruise?" I asked curiously. I literally don't remember much of anything.

Tyron chuckled "Well I don't wanna brag but....I gave you the best orgasm of your life and you passed out afterwards. After checking your pulse to make sure you weren't dead, I tucked you in the bed and you slept through the remainder of the flight to Miami. Once we got to Miami I tried to wake you up but you wouldn't budge, so I carried you from the airport to the Uber, then from the Uber to the boat. And now here we are" he explained, a grin on his handsome face.

I stifled a yawn "What time is it?" I asked, stretching again.

He glanced down at his watch "2:30. We got on the plane last night at 11ish, and we finished having sex at around 12:30. So you've been passed out for thirteen and a half hours" he said before shrugging, making my mouth pop open in shock. DAMN! That orgasm must've been strong as hell. I was sleeping for over 10 hours!

I nodded "So it's confirmed. You're really trying to kill me".

Tyron bursted out laughing "Listen, I did what I had to do aight. You looked like you was about to have a damn heart attack when the plane took off, I needed to distract you. Sex was literally the only way because talking wasn't gonna cut it. I never would've guessed that you're afraid of planes" he stated as he walked over to the mini fridge and took out two water bottles.