Chapter 35

Here's Chapter 35 guys. It's nice and long and juicy for ya'll, almost 8,000 words. I hope you enjoy 😊

WARNING: This Chapter contains strong sexual content. Read with caution...

Chapter 35

Chasity' POV

I shut off the shower and stepped out the tub, before wrapping a towel around my body and making my way back towards my room. As I entered my room I saw that my TV was on, and the show The Parkers was playing on the screen from Netflix.

I then glanced at my queen sized bed and saw Sierra fast asleep under my covers, her mouth parted slightly with soft snores escaping her lips. I couldn't help but smile at the sight, she looks so adorable when she sleeps.

I dropped my towel, before I quietly made my way over to my dresser, not wanting to wake Sierra up. I wasn't in the mood to put on panties or a bra, so I applied some Secret Deodorant under my arms, before just slipping on a long sleeved royal blue V neck shirt, along with some black spandex booty shorts. My hair was still in a Pineapple ponytail from earlier, so I left it alone and just applied some Shea Butter to my lips, making them look juicy and moist. 

I looked my appearance over in the mirror that was above my dresser, when suddenly my eyes flickered over to a pile of pink envelops that was sitting near my body lotions, and I mentally scolded myself. Fuck! I was suppose to send those baby shower invitations off a couple days ago, but it completely disregarded from my mind. 

I slipped my feet into my UGG slippers before I grabbed my phone, along with the invitations that were on my dresser. I then grabbed the remote from off my bed and I turned the TV off, making the room immediately grow silent. On my way out I swiftly shut the light off, before I stepped out my room and began slowly closing the door, wincing as it creaked loudly before it was shut completely.

My slippers scratched against my wooden floors as I made my way to the living room, before I plopped down onto the couch to began working on these envelopes.

Me and Tyron sent out the baby shower invitations digitally last week to all of Tyron and Yandy's family. We had sent them through text and through DMs on FaceBook, Instagram, and SnapChat. However, there are older people in Tyron and Yandy's family who are very old schooled so they don't use social media, or even a cellphone for that matter. So Taylor had printed some invitations out for me to send through mail, which I should've been sent off but I forgot. 

I sighed as I took one of the invitations from out of the envelop and I held it up to my face, admiring how pretty it looked. Yandy's sister in law; Zoe, did a really good job with designing them...

 Yandy's sister in law; Zoe, did a really good job with designing them