Chapter 23

Here's Chapter 23 guys. Enjoy 😊 Don't forget to comment and vote

Chapter 23

Chasity's POV

"Okay Ms Jones, so, the HCG test came back positive. You indeed are pregnant" Dr John chirped as she entered back into the room, a wooden clipboard pressed up against her chest. 

I sucked a deep breath in through my nose as I heard Tyron let out what sounded like a sigh in happiness from beside me. So Yandy was right.....I'm going to be a mother.

After Mario slapped me into next week at the mall, I fell down and hit my head hard on the floor which made me pass out. I woke up 2 hours later in the hospital with a major headache, but besides that I felt fine. But because I hit my head the doctor's wanted to preform a cat scan on me to make sure no major damage was done when my head had hit the floor. And due to the fact that a cat scan has radiation involved, it's only protocol that I have to take a pregnancy test before hand. 

And now here we are.....

"Told you!" Yandy exclaimed before she stomped her foot on the floor repeatedly. Shut up..

I sighed "Doctor John...I'm....I'm honestly confused as to how I'm pregnant when I've been on birth control for years now" I stated slowly, still not wrapping my head around this. 

Dr John pursed her lips "Well, birth control can be tricky. Like Depo-Prevera for example is only 92% effective and that's only when you take it EXACTLY every 3 months. The pill is 93% effective when taken at the same time every day, and the patch is 91% effective when changed every 3 weeks. The only two birth controls that are 99.99% effective is the Implant and IUD" she explained. 

I groaned "That's what I'm saying! I have the IUD and I've been on it for years now. So I'm confused. Like....I-I just don't understand. Like I really can't wrap my head around the fact that I'm actually pregnant" I mumbled. This whole thing is just crazy.

Now, me saying that I'm upset about the fact that I'm pregnant would be a lie....but am I totally happy though, no. I mean I'm just....I don't know. I don't even know what to think right now I'm still in shock to be honest.

Dr John nodded "Well, if you have the IUD and you're pregnant then I'll need to give you a Pap Smear to see if it's still there. It may have fell out....or wandered to another part of your body" she stated. WHAT?!

I felt my eyes widen "Wait what?! Wandered to another part of my body?! What the hell is that suppose to mean?!" I cried out, feeling tears come to my eyes. Imma die.

She smiled slightly "Don't worry, it's very rare that it could wander off somewhere, but it is possible. But in my personal opinion I believe that it fell out. So remove your bottoms, you can leave your bra on if you'd like" she said, reaching into the cabinet under the seat and taking out a folded hospital gown.

I couldn't help but let out a groan. Ugh, I don't know if it's just me but I hate getting Pap Smears. It hurts like hell and it's just annoying and my stomach always cramps afterwards. I wish that I was born with a ball sack sometimes. 

Dr John handed me the hospital gown before excusing herself out of the room and closing the door softly behind her.

I took off my Timbs and slipped out of my jumpsuit and thong, before folding it up and handing it to Yandy, not at all embarrassed about being exposed. Tyron is my boyfriend and Yandy is my best friend, they both have seen me naked. Me and Yandy use to take baths together when we were little.