Chapter 2

Hey guys! Okay here's Chapter 2 I hope you like it. Don't forget to comment and vote, thanks :)

Warning: This Chapter contains strong sexual content. Read with caution

Chapter 2

Chasity's POV

You know, it's so funny how you can convince yourself for years that you're over somebody...until you see them again. The last time I saw Tyron I was 18 years old and in high school. He was my History teacher, and we were in a full blown relationship for a whole year until we finally got caught by the Principle. The Principle so happened to be Tyron's Uncle, so we didn't suffer any major consequences for our affair besides the fact that the Principle told me that I had to break up with Tyron and never step foot near him again.

It hurt to let him go. The first man I loved, the first man I made love to, the first man to make me feel like I was the only girl in the world. It hurt for a long time until I moved on with Mario. I didn't think I still had those feelings for Tyron, even me looking at pictures of him on Instagram didn't spark nothing. But seeing him...seeing him is a whole different ball game.

His smell, his presence...his voice. That voice that use to tell me how much he loved me. That voice that use to whisper nasty things into my ear when we made love. That voice that made me feel so safe and secure and protected. Being in Tyron's presence just unlocked the box that I kept closed for five long years.

"Baby...bae....Chasity!" I heard Mario say, snapping me out my thoughts.

I looked up at him to see that he was staring at me, a slightly annoyed look on his face. Oh shit he was talking to me?

I sighed before I shook my head "I'm sorry babe, what did you say?" I asked, taking a quick sip of my Lemon water through the straw. All this thinking of Tyron has made my throat all dry.

He let out a huff "Chasity, who was that guy?" Mario asked me, boring his gaze into my soul.

I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion "What guy?" I asked, playing dumb.

"The owner of this restaurant...you two know each other?" he asked, searching my eyes. Since when did Mario question me so much? He has never been the jealous type.

I bit my lip as I stared at my boyfriend. What do I say? I mean I have never talked to Mario about my past AT ALL. He knows the basics about me like my favorite food, color and TV show. He met my mom a couple times and that was it. But he knows nothing about my dad dying of Cancer, he doesn't know that my mom was on drugs and she use to abuse me when I was a teenager, and he doesn't know that I use to be homeless bouncing from house to house because I couldn't go home. Basically, he doesn't know shit about me. And it's not his fault, I just never wanted to share that part of my life with him. So why start now?

I chuckled slightly "I mean...not personally. I know his daughter though; Sierra. I love her like she's my own. But him, not really. We're...cordial though" I lied through my teeth before shoving a spoonful of Lasagna into my mouth.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes to the back of my head from the taste. Ugh I missed Tyron's Lasagna and it tastes just like I remember it. Even though I know he didn't make this specific plate that I'm eating, but it's still his recipe.

Mario stared at me "You know he likes you right?".

I laughed "Babe, I barley know the man stop being so jealous" I said rolling my eyes.

He frowned "I'm serious! Did you see the way he was looking at you? He was looking like he could see right through your dress! Yo, I don't care if he's the owner of the restaurant or not. I'll fuck him up if he ever looks at you like that again" he spat, making me flinch slightly at his tone.