Chapter 37

Here's Chapter 37 guys. Enjoy 😊

Chapter 37

Tyron's POV

I sighed as I slipped on my oven mittens, before I walked over to the stove and peaked into the oven to check on the steak and potatoes. It looked just about done, so I grabbed the ends of the aluminum pan and took it from out the oven, before placing it onto the stove top to cool off.

I then glanced down at my watch for the time...it's 7:00pm. Tracy said she would be here at 8 for her and Sierra to talk, and honestly I'm shitting bricks. I don't know how this conversation is going to go, and I'm not sure how Sierra will feel about her mother just popping up after not seeing her for 5 years. I'm just nervous that she's going to have a break down.

I then ran a hand over my face tiredly as I took a seat at my dinning table, dreading this little dinner and dreading Tracy's presence. I don't know why all of a sudden she wants to pop up after she abandoned our daughter three times since she's been born, but I'm not dealing with Tracy's bullshit this time around. If Sierra wants her mother in her life, that's her choice. And if she doesn't, that's also her choice. I'm not going to say anything about whatever decision that she makes, she's entitled to dictate who she does and doesn't want in her circle.

Another thing I'm fearing is Tracy guilt tripping Sierra into letting her back into her life as well, cause Tracy is known for giving someone a sob story and tryna make someone feel bad for her. But it's all good, I'll be present when they have their conversation so I can regulate all that shit.

I suddenly heard DaBaby rapping from the pocket of my sweatpants, snapping me out my thoughts. I sighed deeply as I pulled my hoodie over my head, before I dug into my pocket to retrieve my phone.

As I glanced at the caller ID I saw it was Chasity FaceTiming me, and I couldn't help but smile slightly as I pressed answer. I then held the phone up to my face as her beautiful features filled my screen.

"Hey Brown Sugar" I said gruffly, fixing my hoodie on my head.

She grinned, exposing her white teeth "Hey Ty, did Tracy leave yet?" she asked, and I rolled my eyes just from hearing that girl's name.

I shook my head "Nah, she hasn't even showed up yet. She said she'll be here at 8" I stated.

Chasity nodded "Okay...weeelllllll" she dragged as I saw her get up from her bed, before she began walking "I gotta give you some tea" she said as I saw her opening her bedroom door.

I chuckled slightly "What's the tea sis?" I asked as I leaned back into my chair, anxious to talk about something that'll take my mind off of Tracy.

She smirked at me before her eyes darted up like she was looking at someone

"Korin, my fiance wants to say hi" she stated to someone, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Who the hell is Korin?

Chasity flipped the camera, and the screen then showed this pretty dark skinned woman with long black dreads sitting on the couch, and she had an adorable little baby boy sitting in her lap.

The woman was playing with the little boy in her lap at first, before she looked up into the camera at me and smiled....