Chapter 19

My writers block is gone now guys and I'm back on my mojo 😁. Happy Easter you guys! I hope all my lovely readers are being safe during this Quarantine.....is anyone else loosing their minds by staying in the house or is it just me? Anyway, here's Chapter 19 you guys. Enjoy 😊

WARNING: This Chapter contains strong sexual content. Read with caution....

Chapter 19

Chasity's POV

I woke up the next morning to Tyron's big strong arms wrapped around me, and I sighed in content as I kissed his bicep affectionately. Last night was crazy and wild and honestly, it was the most fun that I've had in a while. 

Tyron knows how much I love Jamaican music, and basically Caribbean culture in general. So he took me to this Caribbean club up on the 5th floor, and I can only tell you that shit got wild. Me and Tyron was whining up on each other so crazy, that people on the dance floor actually stopped dancing to surround us to watch. I can assure you that about 50 random people have me and Tyron on their SnapChats dancing like we were making a porno movie. Not gonna lie it was fun at the time, but now that I'm sobered up I'm slightly embarrassed as I'm remembering the things that I did. I will never, and I repeat NEVER, drink Jamaican Rum again as long as I live on the face of this Earth. I'll stick to my good o'l Henny and Paul Wesley. Dark Liquor has always been my best friend.

I stifled a yawn and stretched like a cat, before I reached over onto the night stand for my phone to check the time. It's 6:30am. Hmmm, I think imma work out today. Ty said something about the gym being on the 2nd or 3rd floor, I'm not sure. But I'll find out. 

I kissed Tyron's arm once more, before I carefully lifted his big muscular bicep from off of me and slowly climbed out of the bed. It's early and I don't wanna wake him, especially being that he dranked a lot more than me last night. I'll wake him up when I come back so we can figure out what we wanna do today.

I yawned again as I walked over to my suitcase and unzipped it, praying to God that Yandy packed some clothes for me to be able to go to the gym in. 

I searched around for a minute, and I finally grinned when my eyes landed on a pair of silver and black shorts, along with a orange and black sports bra. These don't go together at all, but it'll have to do for now. 

I stripped out of my silk pajamas before slipping on the outfit. I then looked in my suitcase again and found my black and white Huaraches and put those on as well. I then removed my silk scarf from off of my head and I pulled my hair up into a messy bun. I then walked over to the full length mirror that was by the window and I looked over my appearance....I look alright. I'm just going to the gym anyway so it's no big deal.

"Where do your fine ass think you're going?" I heard Tyron's deep husky voice say from behind me, making me smirk. So much for waking him up when I got back.

I spun around "To the gym. I didn't wanna wake you, but now that you're up are you coming?".

Tyron stretched his long arms over his head as he loud out a loud yawn, making me bite my lip as I watched his muscles flex.

"Yeah I'll come with you, just let me get dressed" he mumbled, tossing the covers from off of him and getting out of the bed. 

As he walked to his suitcase to get his clothes out, I walked over to our bed and sat down on it and began randomly scrolling through Instagram on my phone.