Chapter 32

Hey guys sorry for the late upload, I had a really bad case of writers block. But I'm back with a new Chapter for you guys. Here's Chapter 32, enjoy 😊

Chapter 32

Chasity's POV

I woke up to the sound of light knocking on my door, forcing me to lift my arms above my head and stretch as I let a soft groan escape my lips. Honestly I don't even remember falling asleep, I must've dosed off after my mom left a couple hours ago after braiding my hair.

"Chassy!" I heard Yandy's voice call from the other side of my door, followed by more knocking.

I yawned "Yeah?!" I called out.

She knocked again "Wake up girl it's 7:15! Your dance starts at 8:30, plus Adrienne just got here. We're gonna be in my room getting ready when you decide to get up" she stated, forcing me to yawn again. Honestly, I don't even wanna go anymore...

"Aight!" I called out gruffly, before tossing the covers from off of my legs.

I climbed out of my bed and slipped my feet into my fuzzy UGG slippers, before grabbing my towel and making my way into the bathroom.

I quickly rinsed my mouth out with some Listerine, before hopping into the tub for a quick little wash up. I washed my body down with my OGX Coffee Coconut body scrub for about 5 minutes, before exiting out the tub and making my way out the bathroom.

I walked back into my room and went to my dresser, before slipping on a red laced thong with a matching bra. I then applied some Secret deodorant under my arms, before putting on my beige and white silk robe from Victoria's Secret.

I then grabbed my make up bag from off of my dresser and made my way out of my room and towards Yandy's room. I knocked on the door twice with my middle knuckle, before pushing the door opened.

There Yandy was sitting up on her knees while flat ironing Adrienne's hair, as Adrienne sat in front of Yandy on Yandy's bed, both of them passing a bottle of Henny back and forth that they were sipping on. 'Savage' by Megan thee Stallion was blaring from Yandy's pink JBL speaker, making me groan internally. Like I said, I really don't wanna go to this dance anymore. I really just wanna go back to sleep, but of course I know that's just Peanut making me lazy so imma fight this feeling and start getting ready.

Yandy glanced up from Adrienne's hair to look at me "It's about time your ass got up. I was about to say I know this girl did not beg everybody to go to this dance just for her to renege" she chuckled as she ran her purple flat iron through Adrienne's long thick hair.

I snorted "Honestly I don't even feel like I wanna go anymore, but I know it's just the pregnancy making me feel that way so imma suck it up" I stated as I took a seat next to Adrienne.

Adrienne glanced at me timidly and gave me a tight and awkward smile, making me instantly feel bad for all the times I was rude to her. You know, she seems like a really nice girl, and I was only mean to her because I thought that she was in a relationship with Tyron. I'm not ashamed to admit that my jealousy got the best of me and it made me act out of character. Never the less though, I shouldn't have been so catty towards her. It made me look like a bully, and that's one thing that I'm not.

I shot her a smile "You want me to do your make up? It'll save us some time" I offered, holding up my make-up bag for her to see. Hopefully I can get her to warm up to me so things won't be so awkward between us.

She smiled back "Yeah that would be nice, I'm not that good with make-up anyways. The most I could do is a winged liner and that's it, and I could barely do that honestly" she said before chuckling slightly.