Chapter 31

Here's Chapter 31 you guys. Enjoy 😊

WARNING: This Chapter contains violence. Read with caution...

Chapter 31

Chasity's POV

The sun's rays shined through my window and into my eyes, forcing me to open them as I let out a soft yawn. I then raised my arms over my head and stretched while letting out a soft groan, before I sat up onto my bed and pressed my back against the headboard. 

I then reached over onto my nightstand and grabbed my phone from off of the charger to check the time...10:30am. I couldn't help the way my stomach bubbled up in excitement as I thought about what was soon to come, I'm so excited about tonight. 

Tonight my College is having a dance and I've invited Tyron, Trent, Yandy, and Ronney to come along with me. It's kinda formal themed so the guys have to wear suits and and the ladies have to wear dresses. Me and Yandy already ordered our dresses from FashionNova last week and they came in the mail yesterday, and they guys already got their hair cuts and went suit shopping on Wednesday so everybody is ready for tonight. 

Also today I don't have class because my Professor had a doctor's appointment, and I also don't have work today because my boss is in court trying to settle this divorce with his wife. So I'm currently free from all adult responsibilities until further notice. I do have some errands to run though before tonight, so let me get my ass outta bed because it's almost noon.

I tossed the covers from off of my legs before climbing out of my bed and making my way towards the bathroom to start getting ready. I brushed my teeth and gargled with some Listerine before I hopped into the tub and took a 20 minute shower, washing my body down with my OGX Coconut Coffee body wash, before exiting out of the tub. I wrapped myself in my towel and made my way back to my bedroom to get dressed for the day.

I slipped on a black laced thong with a matching laced bra, and I couldn't help but frown when the sides of my breast began pooling out of the bra, and I noticed that my nipples were popping from out the top of the bra as well. Ugh! I have to go to Victoria's Secret ASAP  because something's gotta give. Peanut has my titties growing like damn-it Watermelons! Damn!

Deciding to just forget the bra, I put it back into the drawer before grabbing my tub of Aloe Vera gel mixed with Shea Butter, Coco Butter, and Coconut Oil, and I took a generous scoop out with my fingers before I began rubbing it into circular motions onto my protruding baby bump. My mom made this concoction for me and she says that it's suppose to help me not get stretch marks on my stomach during my pregnancy. So I rub it on my stomach once in the morning when I wake up and once at night before I go to bed, and so far I don't see a stretch mark in sight so it must be working. But then again my stomach isn't that big yet, but we'll see as time goes on how well this old school remedy works. 

After I was done oiling up my belly I put some Secret Deodorant under my arms, before I slipped on a floral printed long sleeved romper that was a little baggy around the midsection, so it camouflaged my baby bump slightly. I then looked into the mirror that was above my dresser to get started on my hair. I detangled my wild and kinky coils with a denman brush, before I sprayed my hair with some heat protector and I flat ironed it until it was bone straight. I then parted my hair so that the bottom half of my hair was out, and I used a little Eco Styler gel to sleek the top half back into a ponytail.