Chapter 36

HEY GUYS! Let me start off by saying I'm so sorry for not updating in months. I had a major case of writers block. I kept typing Chapters and deleting them because they just didn't seem right to me. I didn't know what to write and my brain was just bleh. But I'm back, and I have a fresh new Chapter for you guys. Don't forget to comment and vote. Enjoy 😁

WARNING: This Chapter contains violence. Please read with caution...

Chapter 36

Chasity's POV

I sighed as I finished typing up the last of these documents for my boss, feeling both emotionally and physically drained at this point. My boss had to go to court today to settle this divorce with his wife, so I'm currently working from home.

Now usually I enjoy working from home because I get to binge watch my favorite TV shows while stuffing my face along with getting my work done, but today I also have 3...that's right...THREE classes on Zoom. So not only do I have to do a shitload of work for my boss, I have to do it all while listening to a boring ass lecture for 3 hours on 3 different occasions.

So yeah, at this point I'm done. I'm officially done with America. I wanna move to South Africa so I can live in a Village and walk around with my baby on my back, without a care in the world.

Ugh, being an adult in America is so ghetto!

As I continued typing I glanced at the bottom of my Mac Book for the time...2:27pm. My last class of the day starts at 2:30, so let me hurry up and log into this stupid ass Zoom Meeting.

I quickly grabbed Yandy's MacBook that was sitting at the edge of my bed charging, and I logged onto Zoom, before typing in the Meeting ID and password. As I waited for my professor to let me into the meeting I turned my attention back to my own MacBook and sent off some more emails to some celebrity managers, feeling pressure in the back of my eyes from staring at my computer screen for too long.

"Hello class, good afternoon" I suddenly heard Professor Gillens say, making me glance over at Yandy's screen.

I quickly reached over and un-muted my mic "Good afternoon" I stated in sync with my other classmates, before I turned my attention back to my emails.

The best thing about today is that in these last 3 classes the Professors didn't care if you had your camera on or not, so you already know that mine is off. At least I can look a hot ass mess in peace.

Professor Gillens sighed as she slid her glasses from the top of her head down to her face

"Alright, we're going to continue where we left off on Monday, so imma need you to grab your text books and turn to Chapter 26, page 105. Amari, could you read the first stanza please" she stated, making me reach over onto my nightstand and grab my textbook, turning to the page that she said.

As I reached back over onto my nightstand to grab my pink highlighter, my room door suddenly swung opened, making me snap my gaze towards it.

Yandy then skipped into my room fully dressed in a over-sized black and grey T Shirt dress, along with a pair of white high top Air Force 1s on her feet, and a pair of black oval shaped sunglasses on her face. The weather has been weird lately, we're in June but it's 62 degrees outside today. It's like we don't even have Seasons anymore.

Yandy grinned, the matte dark brown lipstick on her lips making her teeth look extra white

"GIRL! I finally got my coochie waxed for the first time! Look! It's so soft now!" she stated loudly, making my eyes widen. What the hell?!