Chapter 3

Okay you guys I'm excited. I've been on and off Wattpad for the past few years now but I'm just now realizing all the new features that was added. You can actually place images in the middle of the Chapters, that is so dope! I know I'm late but I'm just now seeing this. Soooo, I have some really good ideas to make this book a lot more realistic. To me, the key to reading is being able to imagine the scenes that you're reading in your head. So I'm going to make these Chapters a real as possible. I'm actually excited for the ideas I have cooking up. Okay guys enough rambling, here's Chapter 3. Don't forget to comment and vote. Love you guys ❤

Chapter 3

Chasity's POV

I warmed up a nice pot of hot chocolate before pouring it into my favorite pink sparkly mug that Mario had gotten me for Christmas last year. I added some mini marshmallows and a drizzle of Caramel, before picking up my mug carefully and bringing it over to the couch.

I put on an episode of Hannah Montana from the Disney+ app on my flat screen TV and got back to work. My boss emailed me some documents that he needed me to sort and email out to his business partners, so I've been doing that for almost half my day. Thank God they canceled classes due to snow or I don't think I would've been able to get through most of the work that he sent me.

I was blowing into my mug trying to cool down the hot condiments when Yandy's bedroom door suddenly opened, before both Trent and Yandy stepped out. Yandy was in her panties and bra and Trent had on a pair of basketball shorts with no shirt on. He's here again?

I rolled my eyes "Trent don't you ever go home?" I asked dryly as I took a sip of my hot chocolate. Mmm, this is the best batch I've made so far.

Trent snorted "Why would I go home when my sexy ass fiancé is here.." he stated in a 'duh' tone, making me roll my eyes again. Yandy giggled like a little school girl before sending Trent a wink.

Don't get me wrong, Trent is my best friend and all and I love him, but he looks just like his brother...Tyron. Yes Tyron and Trent are brothers and they look like a split imagine of each other. So every time I see Trent I think about Tyron and it's annoying. I was able to deal with it for the past 5 years, but like I said seeing Tyron face to face a few days ago has made things complicated...

"Ooh Chassy you made hot chocolate?! Is there anymore left?!" Yandy asked excitedly making me chuckle.

I pointed to the pot that was on the stove "There's some in there, knock yourself out".

She squealed before racing to the kitchen, almost falling in the process. I swear she acts like she's 5 most of the time. I love her though.

Trent walked over to me and lifted my feet up from the place it was rested on the couch, before sitting down next to me and placing my feet onto his lap

"Sooo...how was your date the other night?" he asked, grinning from ear to ear. Ugh, Yandy must've filled Trent in on all the details from what happened the other night. And there's no doubt in my mind that Tyron didn't say anything either. Great, I won't hear the end of this.

I sighed "I mean it was okay. Me and Mario went out to eat and then he brought me home" I stated shrugging.

Trent rolled his eyes "Cut the bullshit Chasity I know you saw my brother the other night" he said, giving me a knowing look.

I shut my MacBook before placing it onto the floor "Okay Trent, yes, I saw Tyron the other night. Big deal" I said shrugging, getting slightly annoyed. Since me and Yandy moved in together and he's been coming over he never at all mentioned Tyron to me. So I'm not going to start talking about him now.