Chapter 20

Here's Chapter 20 you guys. Enjoy 😊

Chapter 20

Chasity's POV

After me and Tyron did the slut walk of shame back to our rooms, we got undressed to take a real shower and I took that opportunity to wash my hair. 

I parted my hair into 4 sections and washed each section individually with my Shea Moisture Coconut Oil shampoo and conditioner. I swear I love the smell of Coconuts, almost every single hair product that I own smells like it. But even though I love the smell of anything Coconut, the actual taste of it I can't stand. Which is the total opposite with Yandy. I've seen that woman crack open a Coconut and drink right out of the shell with a straw. Which literally repulses me. 

While my conditioner was marinating in my hair I began washing my body with my Dove body wash. After I rinsed off my body and hair, I cut the shower off and reached for the towels. I wrapped one towel in my hair and the other around my body before exiting out the bathroom and back into the bedroom.

When I entered the bedroom I was greeted by Tyron sitting on the bed dressed in a pair of light blue jeans, a white shirt with a picture of Tupac and Biggie on the front, along with a pair of white Nike Air Force 1 high top sneakers. Per usual, he looks sexy as hell.

"So, what are the plans for today Anderson?" I asked as I dropped my towel, before walking over to my suitcase and slipping on a purple and black laced thong.

Tyron looked up from his phone to stare at me "Well there's a nail salon and a barber shop on the 2nd floor where the malls are at. I was thinking that you could go do your nails and feet and eyebrows or.....whatever it is that ya'll girls do, while I go get a much needed shape up and touch up on my sides. My hair is starting to look rough" he said as he ran a hand over his durag, making me chuckle.

I reached into my suitcase and pulled out my Creme of Nature Coconut Leave in Conditioner and a comb, before taking a seat in front of the full length mirror near the window.

I smiled "Okay cool, I need a fill-in anyway. I don't think I need my feet done though because my gel polish still looks okay. And I do my own eyebrows so that's not needed either" I stated as I took the towel from around my head and watched my curly wet hair fall to my chest. I taught myself how to thread and wax my own eyebrows after this one lady tried to charge me an extra $20 because I kept jerking and screaming as she did my brows. She was too damn rough to be honest and I can't control how I react when I'm in pain.

Tyron nodded "Aight. Then after that we could go to the movies and then I was thinking that we could go bowling. That movie 'The Invisible Man' is still in the theaters and I haven't gotten a chance to see it yet" he said as he slid his phone into his pocket.  

I smirked "Sounds like a plan Anderson. I wanna go to Apple Bees too, I saw it next to the Chanel store at the mall. And if we're not too tired I wanna go back to that Caribbean club we went to last night so I can whine pon di waist" I stated as I started on my hair. We have 2 days left on this boat and I'm tryna have as much fun as I can before I have to face reality again.

I braided my hair into 6 neat cornrows and I did my baby hairs with my Argan Oil Eco Styling hair gel. I then went into the bathroom to do my make up. I just did my brows and applied a dramatic winged liner, before applying some dramatic wispy false lashes onto my eyes. I lined my lips with a dark brown lip liner along with  a nude lipstick onto the middle of my lips with some clear gloss over it, giving my lips an ombre affect.