Chapter 34

Here's Chapter 34 guys, I hope you enjoy 😊

WARNING: This Chapter contains violence. Please read with caution....

Chapter 34

Chasity's POV

Saying that I'm pissed off is an understatement...I'm fucking livid.

I couldn't help but glare at Tracy, wishing in my mind that I had laser vision so I could blow her head off. I don't hate anybody, I've always just strongly disliked certain people. But this bitch right here... the amount of hate that I have for her is unhealthy.

Tracy gave me a sly smirk, wiping her wet hands with a paper towel as she fully stepped out of Tyron's office bathroom

"Well well well, if it isn't Mrs Chasity Jones. Long time no see. You still look the same, although you did put on some extra pounds" she stated, her eyes flickering down to my baby bump.

I turned to Tyron "You have 5 seconds to explain to me what the hell your baby mother is doing in your office before I slap the shit out both of ya'll" I sneered, already feeling myself loosing my temper. One thing about Tracy is that she has a smart ass mouth. And honestly, I can't handle it. Which is why in the past I had to knock her teeth in. I don't have too much tolerance for slick comments. 

Tracy barked a laugh "You won't slap the shit out of anybody. Remember what happened the last time you put your hands on me" she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Relax. Both of you. There's not gonna be none of that" Tyron said sternly, but we both ignored him.

I snorted "I remember I beat your ass, that's the only thing I remember. And Tracy you know how I get down sweetie, I will slap the fuck out of you and you know it. Stop playing with me" I snapped, stepping out of my Gucci slides. The amount of anger I have towards this girl is unreal.

First of all, she broke Tyron's heart. Second of all, she abandoned Tyron and Sierra...TWICE! Third of all, she's plotted against me and Tyron's relationship on numerous occasions to the point where we were almost about to break up because of her. Fourth of all, she's responsible for her coke sniffing ex boyfriend kidnapping me to kill me because they were trying to get back at Tyron. Fifth of all, she was pregnant and she gave birth before leaving her premature daughter on me and Tyron's doorstep, demanding that we raised her because she realized that 'she's not ready to be a mother'. The list goes on and on with this hoe, and all I know is that Tracy is toxic. And something goes wrong every time her toxic ass pops back up. Now I may have entertained her dumb shit when I was a teenager, but I'm a grown ass woman now with a baby on the way. I won't be dealing with Tracy OR her bullshit this time around. 

"Chassy! I said it's not gonna be none of that so chill out!" Tyron barked as he stood up from the suede chair that he was sitting in, snapping me out my thoughts. 

I narrowed my eyes at him "Why are you telling me to chill out?! Tell her ass to chill out! She's the one getting smart with me but when I retaliate it's a issue? Like I said, somebody needs to tell me what the fuck is going on before somebody gets slapped" I spat, shooting daggers out my eyes at both Tyron and Tracy.