Chapter 39

Here's Chapter 39 guys. Enjoy 😊

WARNING: This Chapter contains strong sexual content. Please read with caution...

Chapter 39

Chasity's POV

The sound of Jasmine's soft cries echoed throughout the house, forcing me to awake from my slumber. I then let out a yawn as I reached over onto Tyron's nightstand for my phone to check for the time...it's 10:04am. At least I got me a little over 5 hours of sleep this time.

I sighed as I sat up on the bed and tossed Tyron's burgundy satin sheets from off of my legs, before slipping my feet into my Victoria Secret furry slides. I then glanced back at the bed to see that it was empty, but then I remembered that today is Saturday, so Tyron more than likely took Sierra to her track meet. Her track meet starts at 10:30am, and it's 10 now, so Ty should be back in about a hour or so.

I yawned again as I exited out the room and made my way down the hall to Jasmine's nursery, her soft cries becoming louder and louder the closer I got to her room. I then pushed the door to her nursery open, being greeted by her all pink décor that was popping in color. I then began making my way towards her pink bassinet, my slippers sliding over her soft pink carpet with each step. When I finally made it to her, my heart couldn't help but melt as I gazed down at me and Tyron's creation. She's so precious.

Her little face scrunched up as she cried her cute little cry, as she moved her arms and legs around wildly. She's so adorable, her beautiful little chocolate self.

"What's the matter pretty girl?" I cooed, making her crying immediately come to a halt as she looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes that were identical to Tyron and Sierra's. 

I grinned as I picked her up and held her tiny frame in my arms, when suddenly the smell of rotten eggs filled my nostrils, making me almost gag

I grinned as I picked her up and held her tiny frame in my arms, when suddenly the smell of rotten eggs filled my nostrils, making me almost gag. Whew, shit! Literally.

I crinkled my nose up "You did that stanky stuff? That's why you're crying?" I asked like she understood me, as I walked over to her pink changing table. 

I then gently laid her onto the table and began changing her pamper, holding my breath as I did. I hate to say this, but my child smells like garbage. Like a literal dumpster. 

"Whew chile, you cute but you stank" I stated as I wiped her butt with a baby wipe, suppressing the urge to throw up. Damn! 

I quickly finished changing Jasmine's pamper, before I picked her up and began making my way down the stairs and towards the kitchen. I placed Jasmine to my shoulder as I entered the kitchen, and I walked over to the cabinet and reached into it for a pot, before walking over to the sink.