4: ANIMAL CLUB pt. 1

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"Animals are not property or "things" but rather living organisms, subjects of a life, who are worthy of our compassion, respect, friendship, and support."

################################

Later that night when the members went to their respective dorms to rest after the tiring day. They all recieved a line message.

Filmkhai: gud evening guys, just to remind you all, please bring some spare clothes, a pair of gloves, a hat if you want and some snacks of your choice tomorrow. Thank you!!!!!!

"Why do we need to bring a change of clothes, a hat and gloves?", type asked his lover in confusion while still looking at khais line message. Tharn look at him and smiled.

"Maybe we will clean some of the dogs there you know their hygine and grooming days", tharn replied as he went to their bed and hug his lover. Type nodded but still not sure.

"Tharn, are you sure?, what if it is something more?", type added in worry, tàking care of animals was really not a right job for him. Tharn lowly laugh to his lover.

"Type can you relax, its just an animal club maybe a dog or cat is the only animal in there, so don't worry those animals can't hurt you", tharn reassure his lover who sighed and smiled to him.

"Yeh, you're right, I'm just overthinking", type replied and they hug each other and laid down on the bed to sleep.

"Can I kiss you my cat?", tharn asked while looking at types lips hungrily. Type hit him on the arms.

"You pervert!!!!!, lets sleep", type replied while blushing making tharn smile back and he pulled type to his chest and hug him tight.

################################

"What's that?!!!!!!!", third exclaimed to his lover while pointing on a bus in front of them. The other members was eyeing the two and also thinking about the bus, they were still currently outside the campus.

"That is a bus love", khai innocently replied making third scream in frustration.

"Khai, I know that is a bus, but I want to know what is that thing doing here in our school, we thought that we will have the animal club today", third added with his hands crossed on his chest while giving khai a sharp look. Khai nervously laugh while rubbing the back of his head.

"Ohhh about that we have a small change of events?", khai reasoned making the others eyed him in confusion.

"Khai, what is this changes of events you were talking about, madam principal didn't informed me about this?", arthit asked while looking at the papers in his hand.

"No, arthit we are still in animal club but a change of place I guess", khai replied which makes more confusion to all of them.

"A change of place?", tutor asked.

"Khai!!!!!!", third scream once again making khai flinched in fear. He starred at third and he saw how pissed his lover is. "Speak", third firmly added making khai gulp a lump, khai take a deep breath and talk.

"Porsche, the club president decided that we can have our activity in a farm this year, he informed me about that last night", khai informed the others who's eyes went wide.

"A farm!!!!!!!!!", the others yelled in unison. Khai nodded.

"A farm as in a farm with barns in them, cows, goats and chickens?", can clariffied to khai who nodded with a nervous smile.

"Cats and dogs hah!!!!!", type whispered to his lover tharn and rolled his eyes.

"What, I didn't know that a farm was also a part of the animal club type", tharn reason out to his lover.

"It's a disaster be ready!!!!!", pete screamed in excitement, kao who's beside him just shake his head, and suddenly smack pete from behind.

"Pete can you shut up, you're not helping here, didn't you see that almost half of us is already worried", kao said to his lover.

"Hmmm guys, let's just calm down please maybe this tour will turned out beutifully", In announced positively to the others when he noticed how worried and panic the others are.

"Yes, nong In was right let's have faith, come on wat let's go inside!!!!", tine exclaimed happily as he pulled his lover inside the bus and find a comfortable seat.

The others sighed and slowly followed the two inside the bus. Can was about to get in when a voice called him.

"Cantaloupe", a firm voice was heard and can eyes widens when he saw his lover tin seriously observing him. Pharm, In and Third hides behind their lovers afraid of their brother and cousin. Can nervously starred back to tin while putting his trembling hands behind him. Can knew that he was in doom now.

"Tin, let me explain, it's not what you think", can tried to said while tin walking straight to him. Can close his eyes and wait for the pain but he didn't fell any, je opens his eyes and lifted his head and look at tin.

"Do you really think that I will hit you can, you maybe made a mistake to me, but you knew that I will never hit you, you rascal", tin exclaimed as he messed cans hair. "Also you three you don't need to hide from me, I will be going with all of you in this tour of yours", tin announced making can eyes widens.

"You do??", can asked in disbelief. Tin look at him and nodded. "Yes, I'll try doing this because of you, you really like those plan of my mother, so why not give it a try but if this first club tour of yours won't turn out good, we will quit it, do you understand can?", tin added firmly and can nodded in happiness.

"I understand p'tin thank you so much!!!!!!", can exclaimed in happiness and junlmp straight to tin arms.

"Come on tin, let's go inside, hurry or we will be losing a good spot for the view", can said and he pulled his lover inside the bus.

################################

After two hours the group arrived at the farm associated by the university. Cows, and other animals welcomes the group.

"Ummm guys, can I backout I need to go back to the campus bye!!", beam said and tried to run but his lover forth hold his hand and pull him back.

"Beam you will be a doctor someday, so act as one, the only difference is you treat people yet they were still the same so practice your profession here", forth explained to his lover who sigh in defeat. "Fine......", beam answered while looking around.

"Guys, goodluck to us tomorrow will be the start of chaos!!!", kao announced to the other and they all sighed and nodded.

"Yah, we need a very long thread of patience", wayo said while looking at the scenery in front of him.

"Yes, you're right about that nong yo but still this place was beautiful, so peaceful and full of beautiful scenery", tutor commented with a smile while he keeps looking at the view in front of them. A pair of hands wraps around his waist, and a head was put to his shoulders.

"Yes, my tor is right, lets appriciate every detail of this farm, and let's try to enjoy this its only a once in a lifetime experience guys", fighter added with his rare smile making the others nodded in aggreement.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER