Chapter 38

I MADE A NEW BAKUDEKU BOOK, IT'S CALLED, Between You and I! PLEASE READ! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED READ THE DESCRIPTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS CHAPTER!
~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

I MADE A NEW BAKUDEKU BOOK, IT'S CALLED, Between You and I! PLEASE READ! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED READ THE DESCRIPTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS CHAPTER! ~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

Ever since that night, Katsuki and Izuku's relationship was kept on the down low, the only people who knew were Kirishima, Kaminari, and both of their families.

For what seemed like the very first time, Katsuki was genuinely happy. He smiled every single day, laughed more than usual, and cuddled almost every night. It was the best 2 months of his whole life, and very slowly he felt his anger issues residing.

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelled. He was running full sprint towards Katsuki, arms wide open. The couple spent the night apart, they were both desperately in need of cuddles. Katsuki caught Izuku in his arms and spun him around. Izuku started giggling and laughing, butterflies appearing in Katsuki's stomach. They stay in each others embrace for a while, missing one another's scent.

"I would kiss you right now, but not yet." Katsuki whispered in Deku's ear. Izuku blushed and nodded. "Alright let's get to class nerd." Izuku giggled and skipped besides Katsuki, exchanging small talk on their way.

"Iida, Uraraka, what's up?" Izuku walked off with his friends, while Katsuki sat down at his desk watching Izuku. His bright smile that could stop the world, his eyelashes that shone in the sunrise. How'd I get someone as perfect as him? Katsuki hummed a smile as he watched Deku bend over and laugh. Something that Kacchan will never get over is Izuku's smile and laugh, he loved the feeling he felt while witnessing it.

"Bakubro?" Kirishima started to wave his hand in front of Katsuki's eyes, getting his attention. Katsuki hummed and looked at Kirishima. "Lost yah there for a second." Kaminari then came, wrapping his arm around Kirishima. They came out to the school last month, everyone was very happy for them and some people already had their ideas. "Are you coming to our party tonight?"

That's right, Kirishima has been talking about this party for about a week now. Basically everyone was going, it was definitely going to be interesting. "Only if Deku is going." Katsuki said quietly. Kirishima smirked and turned to look at Midoriya, laughing with his friends.

"Of course he's going, he loves parties." Kirishima replied. Katsuki hummed and nodded his head.

"Alright I'll go, don't get him drunk." Katsuki answered, referring to Deku. Last time he was drunk, they had sex right above everyone. At least no one but Kirishima had suspicions.

"It's at 6 pm sharp, don't be late."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Katsuki, you came with Deku!" Kirishima said as he answered the ringing door. Katsuki gave him a dumb glance.

"Of course I came idiot, now let us in Deku's cold." Deku looked up and smiled, shivering in Bakugou's hoodie. Kirishima fan-girled on the inside at this and moved to let them in. When they stepped in the house, Katsuki lowered to Izuku's ear.