Chapter 31

***********Please Read*************
I made an instagram account dedicated to BakuDeku, my account is called (baku.dekufam) please follow me! I will be posting fanart of BakuDeku and little sneak peeks to Bad Boy! My regular account is (kirstenkenyon15) if you wanna follow as well. Thank you! Now READ ON MY BEAUTIFULS!

~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

"Katsuki, you've got to leave your room some day

"Katsuki, you've got to leave your room some day." Mistuki pleaded from the other side of Katsuki's door. There was no noise from the other side. She sighed and fell to the floor. Bakugou wouldn't tell her what was wrong, all she wanted to do was help him. It was killing her that her son was incapable of being vulnerable and throwing himself out there. "Please Katsi, please." She hasn't called him that nickname in ages. She called him "Katsi" when he was younger, to get him happy, or to get the truth out of him. "Come on Katsi, tell mummy what's wrong?"

Shuffling was heard at the other end, and the door handle fiddled, until it opened. She stood up and looked at her son. He was in a hoodie, with basketball shorts on. His hair was untamed and he had dark eye bags. She frowned and put her hands on his shoulders. "I... I don't know what's wrong with me..." Then it was silent, tears rolled down her sons cheeks and he silently sobbed. She pulled her son close to her chest and swayed them side to side. "I think I messed everything up."

That was all he said that night however. As soon as he was done with his crying session, he locked himself back in his room. But maybe not forever...

Mitsuki sat at the kitchen table, hands ruffled in her hair. Masaru gently rubbed circles on his wife's back as she did so. They were both quiet, hoping their son would come down for dinner. But that was out of the picture.

"What do you think is wrong?" Mitsuki asked her husband, who sat and admired her eyes. He pondered that for a bit before returning back to the night at the carnival. Then it was clear.

"It's that boy? Isn't it?" He said breaking the tension. Her hands fell out of her hair and she tilted her head to Masaru. Her jaw was dropped open, remembering how he got flustered about her speaking his name. It all made sense, and just as it clicked in their brains, Katsuki walked slowly down the stairs. He stopped and looked up at his parents.

This moment seemed like forever, them just staring back at their son, hoping for the words to come out his mouth. Katsuki sighed, took a step forward and sat down at the table in front of them. He took both his parents hands in his and looked up, his heart beating rapidly, sweat beading at his forehead. Katsuki felt his throat swell up and felt as if he were going to die instantly.

Mitsuki just stared at him, waiting for some words to come stringing out of his mouth, hoping and praying they were both right about their sons behavior. Katsuki sighed and looked back down, his leg bouncing up and down, a thing he does when he's anxious or nervous.

"Mom, Dad..." He finally spoke. At this his parents both tensed up, secretly knowing the next words about to come out of his mouth. "I think..." Katsuki swallowed thickly, feeling his spit stick to the back of his throat. His mouth instantly dried up as his nerves took the better of him. "I think I'm gay..."

Both his parents secretly fist pumped in their minds, their predictions were right. Mitsuki took Katsuki's cheeks into both of her hands and lifted his head up. "I love you Katsuki, no matter what. No matter who you love, what you aspire to be, heck even if you were a serial killer. I'd still love you, with all of my heart." Katsuki just stared, silently, not knowing what to say. Next was his dad.

"Son, I'm so proud of you! I mean look at you! You've grown so much! I don't know how to put it in words, but I love you too. No matter the situation. I've been a bad father for a couple years, but I wanna put that behind us and start over. I'm so proud to call you, Katsuki, my son." And then almost instantly Katsuki burst into tears. Both his parents stood up and hugged him from his chair, tears running down all of their cheeks. This moment would stay with all of them forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"So today we are going to be learning about-" With that, the classroom door was slammed open, a calm Katsuki walking in after. "Katsuki, glad you could make it. Please take your seat."

Katsuki listened and walked to his seat, looking at Deku as he did so. He sat down and placed his backpack next to his desk, he shuffled through his bag and took out his notes and a pencil, setting them up on his desk.

It was a crappy day outside, rain was pouring down outside and occasional thunder would rumble in the sky. It was quite normal for Japan to be raining so they were used to it by now. Katsuki tilted his head to look out the wide windows that replaced the wall. He saw people running with backpacks on their heads, and some people walking with umbrellas. Then he saw a bird that was resting on the window sill. It was green and small, and immediately his mind thought of Deku, smiling and laughing beside him on the football field, looking at the clouds. That day was by far the best day he's had in a while, all because of Deku.

Now that he really thinks about it, ever since he's met Deku, his life has just been so much better. He's been laughing more, smiling more, feeling like he was invincible on cloud nine. He felt loved. And he liked that feeling. He never wanted it to go away. And he was going to fix that today. Or tomorrow or whatever. Nerves slowly got to him again.

What if he doesn't like me back... What if he hates me now... Katsuki took in a deep breath. Man up Katsuki! Don't bitch out on this! But he slowly felt that confidence fade as he saw Deku laughing with Todoroki. Oh god... What if he secretly loves Todoroki instead... What if they were secretly dating already? Katsuki started internally freaking out and didn't even notice the bell ringing.

"Bakubro! Where have you been? We've all been worrying about you..." Kirishima asked him. Katsuki looked up and stared packing up his things.

"I've been... sick... Yeah I had a fever." Katsuki said agreeing with his initial idea. Kirishima frowned at that.

"Well I'm glad you're feeling better Bakubro!" Kirishima said walking alongside him. They were both headed to their lockers. Katsuki had a rush of confidence take control of him.

"Hey Kirishima." They both stopped next to Bakugou's locker. Katsuki made sure no one was in the hallways. "I need to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone else."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go follow (baku.dekufam) on instagram for a sneak peek on the next chapter!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee