Chapter 28

~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

Pounding headache was the first feeling Izuku had waking up

Pounding headache was the first feeling Izuku had waking up. He groaned and rubbed his temples, feeling an urge to throw up. Izuku swallowed it and held it back, not wanting to puke. At first his eye sight was hazy, but his eyes soon met Bakugou who was clinging onto Izuku's waist.

Then an alarm started blaring, causing Izuku to groan loudly wanting it to stop. Katuski soon woke up hearing Deku's painful groans. "Turn off that awful sound. It hurts." Izuku asked. Katsuki smacked his alarm clock and sat up in bed. He was now in his human form, dressed in his clothes from the night before. "Kacchan, I need pain killers. My head is pounding."

Kacchan grunted and got up, feeling his feet hit the soft carpet below. Slowly but surely, he got up hearing a few cracks from his bones and stretched out fully, hearing more satisfying cracks. His feet carried him to his bathroom, reaching into the cupboard and pulling out pain killers. He filled a paper cup up with water and walked back into his room.

"Here you go." He said softly handing Izuku the pills and water. A smile found it's way on Izuku's face as he swallowed the pills with the water. Katsuki huffed sitting down beside Deku, he did remember everything that happened that night but he didn't want to say anything to Izuku. He wasn't sure if he forgot or not. "So do you remember anything from last night?" Katsuki asked out of the blue.

Izuku sat up, his poofy hair falling into his face and sticking up in random places. Katsuki thought this was cute and smiled softly, then shaking it off. Deku seemed to ponder this for a while, trying to see if he actually remembered anything. He did remember going to the party, investigating the house, finding a dead animal, cleaning the house and drinking tons of beer and trying to get a Ouji board to work. Every thing past then was a blur, except the part where Izuku and dog Katsuki watched Titanic together. He vividly remembered crying. "Not really, it's all sort of a blur." Katuski shook his head knowing that was coming. He didn't really want Izuku to remember anyways, what they did was a total mistake. If he could go back in time he'd never go find him in the first place.

"Figures..." Katsuki grumbled out. Izuku flopped back down in bed. His headache subsiding a bit.

"Katsuki?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we cuddle?"

"H-huh?" Katsuki's face burst into a vibrant red as Izuku said that.

"You're so warm and this headache is getting worse now." Izuku said groaning, sticking his arms out and clenching and un-clenching his hands. Katsuki looked at the desperate boy in need of cuddles.

"F-fine nerd, but only this once." Katsuki replied embarrassed for life. He climbed under the covers and let Izuku lay his head on his chest and wrap his arms around his body. Katsuki turned on the TV and wrapped his arms around Izuku's waist pulling him closer, just cuz...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The boys laid like that for a while, falling asleep with their arms wrapped around each other. Katsuki was the first to wake up this time, he examined his surroundings forgetting where he was for a brief moment. He looked down to see Izuku sleeping on his chest. His fluffy green hair fell on his eyes and whenever Deku would breath, his hair would blow in the exhaled air. Katuski's eyes traveled down his Izuku's beautiful eyelashes. He's never realized how long they were before. His cute button nose was pressed up against Katsu's chest, scrunching it up in the slightest. He watched his freckles that dotted his face, trying to connect them to one another. Then down to his lips, really taking in how plump and soft they looked, how they felt against his own. Ahhh, what am I thinking. I can't like him... of all people... Katsuki snapped out of his daze and looked at the clock. It was 1 in the afternoon, he groaned at the time. He kind of wanted to just sleep the whole day away.

"Kacchan." A soft voice pierced Katsuki's ear. He turned his head to face the small boy, curled up on him.

"Yeah?" Katsuki hummed out lowly, his husky voice rattling the air around them. Izuku looked up into Kacchan's red eyes as they started into his own.

"Why is your mom standing there with a camera?" He asked softly. Katsuki's head shot towards his mother as she snapped a photo. Katsuki explodes with anger and gets up chasing his mother around.

"Mom! Delete it!"

"But Katsuki, it's so cute!" She exclaimed. Katsuki fumed with anger. Katsuki stopped chasing her, giving up and going back to his bedroom. He came across Deku out of bed. Katsuki totally forgot that Deku was wearing his hoodie over his boxers. His hoodie was completely hiding his boxers however, so it looked like nothing underneath. Katsuki blushed and watched as Deku walked over to his desk again looking at the same picture from last night.

"This looks familiar..." Deku finally spoke out. Katsuki took a seat on his bed watching Deku examine the photo carefully.

"That's because we looked at it last night." Katsuki replied. Deku hummed and placed it back down then joining Katsuki on the bed.

"What else happened last night?" Deku asked, his bright green eyes widening with wonder. Katsuki blushed thinking of all they things the two of them did last night.

"Nothing really." Katuski finally said after a brief silence between the two. Deku giggled and patted Kacchan's back lightly.

"There had to be something that I don't remember?" Deku said curiously. But Katsuki knew that he wouldn't be able to tell him what actually happened last night.

"Well we summoned a ghost and we all got scared, then the ghost started to mess around with us. Mina finally got the ghost back in the board. Crazy shit...." Katsuki lied. Deku's eyes widened at this.

"Really? How could I forget that! Stupid me!" Izuku exclaimed. Katsuki grimaced.

At least he doesn't know the truth...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading
Have a great night/day Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee