Chapter 9

~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

"See you later Kacchan!" Izuku waves to Kacchan who was half way down the driveway

"See you later Kacchan!" Izuku waves to Kacchan who was half way down the driveway. Katsuki spun on his heal and pouted his lip out with a small wave as well. Izuku smiled and walked back inside as Katsuki continued walking to the sidewalk. Katsuki's face was still flushed by the image of Izuku's thighs on his waist. He didn't quite know why that bothered him so much so he just shook it off and shoved his hands into his pocket. Maybe this was a question for his mom?

He found his way to his house door and opened it. He was greeted by his mom cooking soup. She turned around from across the hall and smiled. She waved and hollered, "Your home later than usual, is there a special someone?" She teased. Katsuki blushed and closed the door. He kicked off his shoes and threw his backpack on the couch to his left.

"Actually it's Izuku..." He said. "We've just been hanging out." He grumbled as he walked towards her. He took a seat at the diner table and looked at her.

"Oh? The nice boy across the street?" Mitsuki asked. She was confused as to why he would hang out with him. She pictured a jock like him and someone with more confidence, but a shy nerd she didn't expect. She smiled at him, she saw something in his eyes. He seemed secretive, he had a secret or something that he was scared to tell her about. She sighed and took off her apron and set it on the table, she pulled a chair up and sat beside him. "Is this about him?" She asked. His face exploded with red. He jumped up and slapped his hair.

"No! Of course not!" And with that he ran to his room. Mitsuki chuckled and put on her apron again.

"Young love, huh?" She hummed as she continued stiring the soup. Meanwhile Katsuki was having a nervous breakdown in his room. His head was stuck between two pillows as his hands were pushing against it. His eyes were closed tight. He was blushing profusely. What was she talking about? It's not him... Katsuki groaned loudly. I must be sick??

Katsuki pulled his head from his pillow and strewn himself on his back. He stared up at his ceiling for a long time, before his mom called him down. He groaned and slid off his mattress hitting the floor with an oof. He felt something underneath him, so he picked it up and glared at it. It was a picture with him, his mom and his dad. They were all together, smiling like dorks. They were so happy then, but now... They weren't anymore... It was due to his dad finding out about Katsuki, he didn't accept the fact that his son was some type of "creature", or as what he described him as. He left the next week to the US. He left with no goodbyes, not even to mom. Just one day, he didn't come home from work and the next day they received a voice message telling them that he "took a job" in America. But Katsuki knew why he left. That's why he doesn't want to face him. He's scared...

He tucked the picture far under his bed and sprang to his feet. Better hurry down for dinner before she gets mad...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning Kacchan!" Deku squeaked from behind Katsuki. They were walking to school, it was about to rain so the two boys were walking faster than normal. Katsuki turned to Deku and nodded his head.

"Good morning..." He grumbled. Izuku smiled and hopped next to him. He was happier than usual, but at this point Katsuki didn't know what usual was for him. He just always seemed so up tight and happy. He wished he was like that.

"Are you excited for our free class today? Uraraka said that our teacher had to go suddenly, so we have a free class!" Maybe that's why he's so happy. Katsuki looked the other way and hummed a weary response.

"Wow, exciting..." Kacchan grumbled. Izuku stopped hopping and kept pace with Katsuki.

"Why are you grumpy?" Izuku asked titling his head to see Kacchan's face under his hoodie. Kacchan turned his face away and waved his hand in front of Izuku.

"I'm not grumpy!" He exclaimed loudly. Everyone on the sidewalk and in close shops jumped and looked at him. Embarrassed Katsuki looked at his feet. Izuku looked down as well.

"Sorry, I'll leave you be..." Izuku started to pick up pace but Kacchan grasped his wrist. They stopped like that. Izuku looked at his wrist as Kacchan tightened it.

"I'm scared..." He growled lowly. Izuku looked up surprised. His eyes were wide and his mouth was straight. Katsuki head lifted. Izuku saw his face and teared up. His ruby eyes were wide open and his lips were quivering, tears were falling rapidly from his eyes. He looked scared for his life.

"Kacchan!" Izuku exclaimed. He then pulled him in to a tight hug. Izuku let a couple tears fall silently while Katsuki did the same. They stayed hugging for a few minutes before it started to sprinkle. Pedestrians hurried to their cars or inside the nearest shop, all but the two boys. They were the only ones outside. They slowly pulled away and looked up. Rain drops fell on their faces.

"Truth is, I don't think I can face my dad." Katsuki said ashamed. Izuku looked at Katsuki with sadness in his eyes.

"Kacchan, all you can do is face your dad. You can't run away forever. If you need call me over, I'll be by your side." Izuku said with a smile. Katsuki nodded.

"You're right. Thanks..." Then it down poured. Izuku started to scream and laugh while Katsuki just smiled as he watched the shorter boy run down the sidewalk.

"Hurry Kacchan, we're gonna get soaked!" Izuku screamed. Katsuki laughed and caught up with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two boys walked in the school laughing together drenched in rain water. Both of their hair was slicked back and stuck to their faces. They shook off their hair and squeaked their way to class. Once they walked in, everyone stared at them. Katsuki walked to his desk and sat down while Izuku was pulled away with his friends.

"Woah Izuku why are you soaked?" Asked Uraraka. Izuku laughed and looked over at Katsuki. They shared a light smile.

"Me and Katsuki were caught in the rain." Izuku said. Uraraka oohed and laughed. Todoroki took off his jacket and placed it on Izuku.

"Here, you could catch a cold." Izuku smiled and thanked him. Katsuki watched them share a sweet smile. Something in Katsuki ticked.

Am I jealous?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee