Chapter 29

~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

"What'd you guys actually do?" Asked Kirishima when Bakugou sat down at his desk

"What'd you guys actually do?" Asked Kirishima when Bakugou sat down at his desk. It was a Monday, first day back at school. They were all exhausted from Halloween, especially Todoroki who sat quietly in the corner of the room.

"What do you mean?" Bakugou asked in a hushed tone. He literally had no idea what he was talking about.

"You and Izuku? What did you two do in the house?" Kirishima questioned Katsuki again. Katsuki looked up embarrassed, trying to hide the truth.

"I already told you guys what happened..." He mumbled out. Kirishima didn't believe this at all.

"Well, I didn't sound like arguing to me..." Kirishima smirked at this, looking at Bakugou's reaction. Katsu widened his eyes and blushed furiously. He was getting a bit mad at his persistent friend, trying to push the truth out of him.

"Shut up!" Katsuki growled. Kirishima laughed and patted Katsuki's back.

"Well I hope you treated him nicely..." Kiri whispered in his ear. Who's he to think I didn't treat him nicely. Of course I did... Ahh stop thinking about it... Katsuki growled lowly and watched his shitty haired friend walk back to his desk, still smirking at Katsuki. What does this nerd know?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback to party
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

They all heard a loud moan, more like scream. The group looked around at each other curiously. "They're probably arguing?" Uraraka said shyly. Kirishima shrugged not really knowing.

"Someone should go check in on them..." Iida demanded. "Just to make sure they're not hurting each other..."

They all fell silent again, not really wanting to go check. Then again, another scream ripped through and followed by that a groan. Katsuki, it sounded liked, groaned. It was odd.

"I'll go check.." Kirishima volunteered. He got up from his spot off the couch and inched towards the stairs. He grasped the railing, and stepped on the first step. Hearing it crack and groan. He then went step by step, slowly, hoping that it wouldn't crumble underneath him. Once he made it to the top, he realized just how sturdy this floor was compared to the stairs.

Kirishima heard the quiet moans getting louder as he inched his way towards what seemed like a bedroom. He got right up to the door and listened in. A groan came from Katsuki, turning into a light growl. Kirishima creaked the door open just enough to see inside. His eyes widened when he saw them, they were both in their boxers on the bed. Katsuki on top of Deku, just kissing him and trailing his kisses down the boys stomach. Kirishima couldn't believe what he saw and shut the door quickly.

He grasped his chest and stood there, shocked by what he saw. He then scurried downstairs and sat back on the couch, scarred by what he just saw. "So what were they doing?"

Kirishima sat there silent, not really knowing what to say. He then cleared his throat loudly. "Umm, they were fighting, really bad." Kirishima answered.

The rest believed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present Day
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

When Deku got up for school, he had a sharp pain in his butt. It was so bad that he tripped over nothing, and just fell. He never felt that before. He would've felt it yesterday, but he took the pain killers so it kicked in finally. What was that from??

Deku made it school, walking into the classroom. He noticed Kirishima whispering in Katsuki's ear, but Katsu didn't look pleased with that. He even growled. Deku shrugged it off and walked over to Katsuki.

"Hi Kacchan!" Deku exclaimed, feeling very giddy for some reason. Kacchan looked up and blushed looking away fast. Deku took note of this odd occurrence and sat down behind him. Another sharp pain spiking through his butt made him hiss in pain.

"What was that nerd?" Kacchan asked turning around. Deku looked up innocently and told him about his abnormal pain. Katsuku blushed from this and shrugged. "That's odd." He said before turning back around. It was obvious why he was having pains like that to Katsuki. He did go rough on him. Katsu slapped himself to stop thinking about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Kacchan wanna hang out?" It was after school and they were both walking back home. Katsuki turned to look down at Deku who was looking up at him with puppy eyes. Katsuki admired his eyes like that. They gleamed in the sunlight, making them seem more green.

"Sure nerd." He agreed. Deku fist pumped the air and began skipping. Deku then laced his arm in Kacchan's, who had his hand in his pockets. Katsuki looked down again to find Deku looking ahead, allowing Katsuki to see his green poofy hair flowing lightly with the wind. He looked absolutely beautiful to Katuski and he didn't know why. Katsuki felt butterflies in his stomach from just looking at this boy. He hated it. No. He liked it, loved it really...

The boys made it back to Katsuki's house and were up in his room messing around. Izuku tackled Katsuki to the bed and began messing up his hair, laughing. Katsuki stopped fighting back and just watched the boy cradle his hips. He looked at his lips that were stretched in a smile, his eyes focused on his blonde spiky hair, and his cheeks, softly littered with freckles and a light blush. Katsuki smiled at this and began attacking Deku sides, making the boy release his hair from his hands and begin giggling.

Katsuki then flipped them over not letting go of his sides. Deku was giggling so hard, that he was struggling with getting his words out. "Ka-kacchan." Katsuki's ears perked at this, remembering that night where Deku moaned his name. Katsuki stopped and stared down at Deku with... lust. Deku stared back his giggling fit had stopped. Now it was just silent between them.

"Deku." He growled out. Deku hummed at his name, asking what? Katsuki just stared and felt himself leaning down. Izuku's breath hitched when their lips were inches apart. "Say it again." Katsuki whispered.

"Kacchan." Deku responded slowly and low. Katsuki then attached their lips together, Izuku gasped at contact. It was slow, more passionate in this kiss. Katsuki pulled back realizing what he'd done. He widened his eyes and stood up immediately.

"Sorry, sorry, oh my god." Katsuki said out of breath. "Please leave, I need to be alone." Izuku looked at him in disbelief.

"Kacchan we can work this out together..." He said lightly.

"I said get out Izuku. I need to be alone for a while."

Deku listened however and hung his head low, leaving Katsuki alone in his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Thanks for reading
Have a great day/night Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee