Chapter 4

●●●●A Not So Sneaky Deku○○○○

"H-how... W-where... Bakugou?!" Izu hopped back startled. Bakugou huffed and stepped forward closer to him.

"What are you doing at my locker?" He growled snapping his teeth at Izu. Izuku quivered and looked at the ground feeling his nerves get the best of him.

"Meet me in the same alley at 6 o'clock or word will get out!" Izuku exclaimed nervously. Bakugou lowly growled at the smaller boy as he ran off, his arm covering his red face. Midoriya was headed straight for the cafeteria, to hide from embarrassment.

'Was that a bad way to say it... he didn't look too happy.' He thought rushing through the cafeteria doors. He hurriedly made his way to his friends table on the right side of the room. Out of breath he sat down next to Iida.

"Woah Izuku, are you okay?" Kirishima asked watching a frightened and sweating Izu before his eyes. It was strange of Izu to be scared, he usually seemed giddy and happy. Something was a bit off, they all felt it.

"I-its nothing." Izuku said raising some suspicion from his friends. Looking around at the table, Izuku noticed their faces were studying him as if they were suspicious. Raising his hands in defence he concluded any suspicions, "I was running away from that Bakugou guy, he seems kinda scary." All of their faces went back to normal, suspicion was gone.

"Oh, him... Stay away from him as much as possible. He's not nice." Uraraka said with a smile.

"I heard he made a poor new kid cry." Ashido said, shaking from fear. "The kid moved away not to long after, because his parents were scared of him getting hurt by Bakugou." It was Izuku's time to shiver.

"I'll take that as a warning." Izuku said laughing nervously. Mina smiled and shot a finger gun at him.

Izuku looked around nervously, he saw a lot of unfamiliar faces in the lunch room. Some that he has never seen before. 'They must be from different classes, but there is so many people. Wonder how many classes there are here.' Izuku questioned himself. Tons of kids were crammed in a big open lunch room not even knowing half of the people there. Kinda mysterious, Izuku liked it.

He then noticed a familiar head of hair, walking out of a crowd of people. It stopped and turned around to see him. It was Katsuki. They shared an awkward stare before Izuku finally looked away. 'Hmm, I wonder what he's thinking about?' Izuku thinks.

"Where's your lunch Izuku?" Iida asks grabbing his full attention. Izu turns to look at him. Izu's mind travels back to the morning as he passes his lunch box on the counter on his way out the door.

"I must've forgot it at home." Midoriya says mentally slapping himself.

"I can give you some of mine." Shoto says poking his head out from behind Iida. Izuku looked him in the eye and smiled, receiving a light one in return.

"No, no I'm fine. I'm not very hungry. I ate a big breakfast this morning." Midoriya said turning down his offer. "But thank you for asking, you're very kind."

"No problem, if you get hungry just ask." Todoroki says sitting back up straight. Izuku did the same and went back to looking at the crowd of high schoolers. Expecting to see Kacchan in the crowd, he wasn't there. He must've walked away. Breathing out a heavy breath, he looked at his hands intertwined. 'Hopefully he comes.' Izu thinks.

"Izuku, lets head out. The bells about to ring." Iida says. Izuku smiles and gets up looking behind him to see if Katsuki was going to magically appear behind him, but of course he didn't so he caught up with Iida who was almost to the door. 'Curse him and his long legs!' Izuku mentally yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●
Bakugou's Pov~~Lunch~~
○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baku-bro!" Exclaimed Kirishima jump scaring Bakugou on the way out of the classroom. Not moving an inch, Katsuki spins around to face him, a scold on his face.

"What is it Shitty Hair?" Baku growls lowly slowing getting annoyed by his presence. Kids from different classes poured out of their classes, some bumping into them. Bakugou was getting annoyed but held it in to get Kirishima out of his way.

"You should come eat with us!" He said wrapping his arm around Kaminari who just walked out of the classroom. He was confused at first, but then caught on. He then flashed him a huge shit eating grin, Katsuki cringed at it and huffed. Katsuki has never been fond of their friends, they're weak and stupid as he has said. He was barely even fond of these two dorks, but unlike the others they were worthy.

"You know I don't like them." Bakugou grumbled. The two boys frowned and nodded. After being told this a hundred times, they were kinda used to getting turned down. But they always ask.

"Oh well, you're missing out." Kirishima cheered as he skipped away with Kaminari.

Honestly Katsuki was confused as to why they keep on trying to be his friend, he treats them like shit and he obviously doesn't like them very much. But it makes Katsuki feel a little less lonely. So maybe they are doing it for his praise or maybe they truly do want to be his friend. He will never truly know.

Katsuki shrugs this off and steps one foot in the classroom. He saw Izuku at his desk and quickly stepped out. 'I wonder what this nerds doing...' Bakugou asks himself. He was scribbling away on some paper. He then blushed furiously and erased something quickly. 'A love letter?' Bakugou chuckled to himself. 'That's honestly lame, he can't even talk to the person. Why even try.' A low snicker sneaks its way out of Katsuki's still moving lips. He then heard him scramble to pack up, so quickly he hid in the mens bathroom across the hall.

He watched Izuku peak his head out and look both ways. 'What a not so sneaky bitch.' He thought to himself, he wanted to laugh so bad but he kept it inside. Katsuki slowly walked out of the bathroom and followed Izuku down the long hallway.

A couple minutes have passed and he finally stopped. Katsuki hid in a nearby classroom. Izuku looked both ways before approaching a locker. It was Katsuki's locker!

Angrily Katsuki stepped out of his hiding place.

"Izuku!" Katsuki growled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee