Chapter 25

♡♡♡♡Smut warning♡♡♡♡

~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

"Well you're going to pay for it

"Well you're going to pay for it." He growled lowly. Kacchan grabbed Deku's waist and his chin with his right hand. He aggressively pushed his lips against Deku, as he instantly moaned into it. Kacchan pressed him into the wall further making sure their crotches were right up against one another's, this made Deku's mouth shoot open allowing Kacchan to stick his tongue in and explore his mouth. Deku started to tug at Kacchan's hair and wrapped his legs around Kacchan's waist. This action made Kastuki groan and grope Deku's ass. Izuku whimpered at Katsuki's touch.

They pulled away leaving a string of spit. Deku giggled, face flushed bright red. Kacchan started to attack his neck, sucking and nibbling trying to find his sweet spot. Deku started to moan loudly as Kacchan started to suck under his jaw. A smirk made it's way onto Kacchan's face as he kept on sucking leaving mark. Deku's head shot up towards the ceiling feeling immense pleasure and Kacchan groped his growing bulge. Kacchan had the same problem, just listening to his moans and squeaks. Kacchan gripped Deku's thighs and carried him to the bed. He threw him down on it, listening to another squeak escape Deku's parted lips. If it was possible, Kacchan grew harder.

Katsuki took off his own shirt and ripped off Izuku's in the process, he then climbed on top of Deku kissing all the way down to the hemming of his jeans. He listened to Deku's moans below him. "K-kaaacchaann.." Deku moaned. "Pleeasssee.." Kacchan smirked and started sucking at his collar bone, Deku's fingers playing with the loops on Bakugou's pants.

"Please what, Deku?" He whispered in his ear.

"I need you Kacchan!" Deku squeaked, if that wasn't the sexiest thing Kacchan has heard today. Kacchan ripped down Deku's pants, he wondered where his costume went. Kacchan did the same to himself and they were left in their boxers. Their tents both poking into each others. With one swift motion Kacchan took Deku's boxers off joining his own on the floor.
Deku moaned at Kacchan's length, Kacchan liked Deku's confident burst. Kacchan's fingers made his way to Deku's mouth in an instant. "Suck." Deku swirled his tongue around both fingers. Katsuki's breath was caught in his throat for a bit before aligning his fingers to Deku's butt. "You sure?" Deku nodded needy. Kacchan smirked and stuck his finger in. Deku never really appreciated the length of Kacchan's fingers until now. His mouth flung open in pleasure a moan clung to the back of his throat.

Katsuki liked this view very much. Deku's aroused face, sweat dripping from his wet mop of green hair, green eyes rolled back and back arched, was the best sight he's seen in a while. Kacchan started to move his finger around before adding in a second one and scissoring him stretching him out.

"Kacchan please...." Deku moaned out. Kacchan smirked.

"You have to be specific Deku... what do you want?" Deku was getting impatient.

"Just fuck me Kacchan!.." he exclaimed. Kacchan's eyes widened, he's never been more aroused at a scream before. He quickly took his fingers out and aligned himself at the entrance of Deku's quivering hole, slowly putting it in. Deku gasped at the size difference. Tears prickled his eyes as Kacchan pushed in all the way. To keep him from crying aloud Kacchan kissed him sweetly to help him. After spreading kisses over his rosey cheeks for a bit Deku nodded.

Kacchan started to move slowly at first, groaning at how tight Deku was. Deku let out a moan of pain and pleasure making Kacchan more confident. He started to go deeper and faster. Deku's back arched up and he pressed his lips to Katuski's. They started to make out aggressively, moaning into each kiss. It got to a point when Kacchan was just pounding into him like a damn jack hammer, it was hard and fast. Katsuki hit Deku's prostate that made Deku moan loudly, Kacchan smirked and kept on hitting that spot. This made Deku start drooling and moaning a lot. "Mmm Kacchan!" Deku moaned out.

"F-fuck Deku, you're so tight." Kacchan moaned afterwards. Deku smiled and let out a low groan clearly enjoying every moment. Kacchan pulled out all the way and slammed back in, making Deku scream. "Kacchan!" He screamed. Kacchan groaned at this and did it again. This time Deku pulled Kacchan down and whined in his ear. "Daddy... mmmm" he whined. Kacchan's eyes rolled back into his head as he kept on pounding into him.

"I'm going to cu-" Deku moaned and released all over Kacchan's chest, and right after that Kacchan finished into Deku groaning loudly. Deku groaned at how full he was. Kacchan pulled out and collapsed next to Deku. "Kacchan, that was the best punishment I've had." Kacchan smirked.

"You won't be saying that later..." Katsuki laughed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They both cleaned themselves and got dressed into their costumes. Kacchan pulled him to the side before walking downstairs. "You can't tell anyone anything. You understand?" Kacchan said. Deku nodded, and walked down stairs, Kacchan slapping his ass on the way down.

The group stared at them for a second. "That took a while and there was a lot of screaming. Did you two get into a fight?" Iida asked adjusting his glasses. Kacchan hide his smirk and nodded.

"Yeah, this fucker didn't want to get out of the bathtub, sprayed dirty shit water every where, so we had to clean it up." Kacchan lied. The group believed them, all but one. Kirishima sat smirking at them knowing exactly what went down.

"We decided to play truth or dare so sit down and play." They both nodded and sat beside each other, closer than usual.

"Alright, I'll kick it off." Mina said nominating herself. "Kirishima truth or dare?" Kiri thought about it for a while and smirked.

"Dare."

Mina giggled evilly. "I dare you to give Deku a lap dance." Kacchan's mouth fell open. Jealousy wrapped around him as Kirishima stood up and walked over to Deku. Deku was giggling and laughing taking it as a playful joke. Kiri wiggled his butt in Deku's face and started to do some weird dance that looked like a twisted chicken dance. Katsuki didn't like any of it and a few seconds into it, Katsuki pushed Kiri away as he was about to grind in the air in front of Izuku's face.

"Alright you had your fun shitty hair." Katsuki growled. Kiri put his hands up in defense.

"Aight sorry." He said a smirk growing on his face. Something was up between them two, and he knew it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was my first time writing Smut, so if it's really bad I'm sorry... Tell me if it was bad and what needs to be improved. Thanks for putting up with it... Byyeeee

Thanks for reading
Have a great day/night Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee