Chapter 21

~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

"Hello?"

"H-hi, umm.. you gave me your number last week."

"Oh yeah, you're the green haired cutie?"

"Heh, y-yeah I guess."

"Well, I wanted to get to know you more. How bout a drink tomorrow at the cafe, maybe 10 am?"

"U-uh yeah, sounds great. I'll meet you there. By the way, what's your name?"

"My name is Hitoshi, Shinsou. Yours?"

"Izuku, Midoriya. See you there Hito~kun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Friday: 7 Am~

"Kacchan! Kacchan!" Izuku screamed running after the blondy. Katsuki turned his head to see a fluff of green flopping towards him. He looked back in front of him and continued walking. "H-hey wait up!" Izuku huffed as he finally caught up. He took a few deep breaths. "I finished your costume Kacchan. Can you come over after school?" Katsuki hesitated to answer.

"Fine nerd." He responded with a huff. Izuku squeaked and smiled brightly. He was really excited for some reason, who knows with him.

"Soo, Kacchan. Are you excited for tomorrow?" Izuku asked grasping both of his backpack straps and skipped forwards kicking rocks on the way.

"Not really." Katsuki said plainly. Izuku looked at Kacchan's face through his hoodie. Izuku squeaked.

"Kacchan!" He squealed. "Did you get into a fight?" Izuku stopped Katsuki and pulled his hood down. Katsuki had a black eye and a busted lip. Izuku stood on his tippy toes and ran his fingers over his eye. Katsuki flinched and pulled away.

"Izuku we're in public!" Katsuki whisper yelled. Izuku looked around. People were indeed staring, they were in front of a gas station so it was quite weird. Izuku pulled Kacchan behind the gas station and started checking his wounds out. Izuku looked thoroughly at his lip. It was red and swollen, some blood was still drying up, but it didn't look infected. His eye was green, yellow and purple. Izuku whined and hugged Kacchan.

"Kacchan what happened?" He asked into his chest. Katsuki took in his wonderful scent and hummed.

"Don't worry about it nerd." Katsuki said letting out a sigh. But Izuku still worried.

"Don't do it again Kacchan. I care for you okay?" Izuku then let go of Kacchan and motioned for him to follow.

"He cares for me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Saturday: 10:20 Am~

The smell of coffee drove Izuku out of his day dream. He has been waiting for at least 20 minutes, and there was still no sign of that purple haired boy. Shinsou. Izuku sat lonely at a two person table, sipping his coffee, and staring out the foggy window. It was a cold Saturday morning, the town was just waking up, probably getting ready for Halloween parties. The cafe was jam packed with people getting coffee and breakfast. People gave Izuku weird glances as they passed by, but little did they know somebody was supposed to be there.