Chapter 26

~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

"Kacchan..." Deku leaned up against Katsuki's shoulder and whispered in his ear. "We need to get going." It was close to 11:30 and if they stayed longer, Katsuki would end up revealing his full form. Katsuki grumbled not wanting to leave. They were all dancing around the dimly lit living room to spooky halloween music and chatting away. It was pretty fun, Todoroki finally came back from who knows where and they just enjoyed themselves. Deku was still really drunk and was leaning around on everything trying to keep balance. Meanwhile Katsuki was the only sober one in the room besides Iida, who refused to drink a drop.

Katsuki stood up from the couch and helped Deku up with him, making sure he didn't fall over. "We had fun guys, but we gotta go now. Have fun." Katsuki said directing Deku towards the front door. The group of teens said their goodbyes and watched them walk out the door into the darkness.

"Woah, Katsuki it's really dark out here.." Deku slurred putting his arm around Katuski's neck. Katsuki looked down at Deku to see him looking up at the full moon. Deku giggled and pointed to it. "Katsuki you need to howl, your a wolf." Deku shrieked. Katsuki rolled his eyes and looked up to the moon as well. It was the only light source they had, but it did it's job. They found their way to the car without tripping on loose stumps and logs littering the front lawn. Katsuki helped Deku into the passenger seat and shut the door, getting into the drivers seat.

"Yah know Katsuki, I really like spending time with you..." Deku slurred out, he continued to buckle his seatbelt. Katsuki looked at Deku, they say when you're drunk the truth comes out. But Katsuki found that hard to believe. All Katsuki do was be mean and tease him.

"Me too Deku, me too..." He said quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They made it back safely to Katsuki's house where they both will stay the night. Luckily Katsuki's mom was out with her friends and won't be back until later the next day.

"There's a wall there Deku. Be careful." Katsuki said as he made it through the front door to his house. Immediately after he said that, Deku bumped into the wall and fell on his butt. Katsuki laughed and helped him up. "What did I tell you."

Deku walked up to Katsuki and was mesmerized by something. Katsuki felt Deku stroke his tail. "So fluffy..." Deku said and he continued to let it. Katsuki blushed as his tail started to wag. Deku giggled at it and started to walk upstairs. Katsuki followed him and found Deku in his room.

He was face down on his bed. Katsuki ignored him and went into his bathroom to remove his costume and put on some comfy clothing. He walked back out and saw Deku in his hoodie, which was oversized and nothing else but his boxers. Katsuki bit his lip, kind of hot thooo... Katsuki blushed and shook his head furiously.

"It's almost midnight so be prepared for it." Katsuki said. Deku was sobering up a bit more so he could now understand a bit.

"Okay, I'm so prepared right now." Deku slurred a bit. Katsuki sat next to Deku and let out a shaky breath. Deku noticed and clung onto his arm like a koala bear. "Don't be scared, they won't find you..." Katsuki looked at Izuku and smiled sweetly feeling his heart beat steady at his words. Deku always knew how to calm Kacchan down, there was just something about him.

"So you definitely won't remember anything from tonight..." Katsuki grumbled. But I'll remember everything fucking detail... "What a fucking hangover you'll have." He heard Deku giggled beside him. He was still attached to his arm and was rubbing his cheek on him. Katsuki smiled. He looked cute like that.

"Nope I won't remember any of this." Deku agreed looking up into Kacchan's eyes. Kacchan sighed sadly. I guess it will be for the better. Deku frowned at his sigh.

Izuku got up and walked over to Kacchans desk which was opposite of his bed. Izuku leaned over on the desk, his palms pressed on the hard wood, green eyes scanning the pictures lining the desk. It was mostly Kastuki and his family. One stood out to Izuku though, as he glazed over it he felt a presence behind him.

Kacchan just watched as Izuku bent over to look at his desk, but all Katsuki had his eyes on were Izuku's butt. He never really noticed how large it was until just a couple hours ago, but he really appreciated it. He got up and started walking towards Izuku, to see what caught his attention.

Izuku turned to look and was immediately met with the gaze of Kacchan. His eyes were full of wonder and confusion, Izuku giggled and pointed to the picture he'd been staring at for a while. It was of when Kacchan was little. He was on the skateboard with a helmet on, his hands formed the rockstar sign and his tongue was sticking out, he also had a band-aid on his nose. "You were so cute Kacchan!" Deku exclaimed throwing his hands in the air. Izuku quickly lost balance and started to fall backwards. Kacchan gasped and grabbed Izuku's hand and quickly pulled him to his chest.

Kacchan didn't really know where to look but soon his eyes were stuck in Izuku's green orbs. They were both breathless and tried to regain some air. Kacchan's eyes flickered down to Izuku's lips and back up to his eyes again. He really wanted to kiss him right then and he didn't know why. He can't like him! Right? Yeah they had sex, but that's because they were both drunk and out of it. I can't like him, there's no way.

BEEP BEEP! It was Kacchan's timer, midnight is here. He let go of Izuku and backed away from him, preparing himself. Izuku hid behind Katsuki's bed to make sure he wasn't dragged into the powerful winds. And just like before, black mist surrounded Katsuki and began twirling faster and faster around him. Then out came a dog. Izuku stood up and walked to to Kacchan.

"Puppy!" Izuku giggled. He picked up the fluffy pomeranian and laid down on Katsuki's bed. He made himself comfortable underneath the covers and forced Kacchan to cuddle with him. "TV time!" Izuku turned on Netflix and forced Kacchan to watch Titanic, and yes Izuku did cry many times. Before he fell asleep curled up with the fluffy and angry Katsuki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee