Chapter 33

*Follow: baku.dekufam on Instagram for sneak peeks and more bakudeku content! Thank you and Enjoy!*
~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

dekufam on Instagram for sneak peeks and more bakudeku content! Thank you and Enjoy!*~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

Kacchan 😛: Help

Izuku looked over this text for hours. What does he mean? Was he caught? Does he need blood? These thoughts took over Deku's mind. He's been at his mom's for a month now, and he's started to get used to her naggy nature, her persistent check ups on him and how many chores he's assigned each day. He left all his money at Iida's place so he can't take a plane. Unless....

"Please mom, it will help with your bills and stuff!" He's been begging all day to get a job, but in reality he's gonna save up to buy a plane ticket to Japan, to once again escape his mom and find Katsuki. He just needs to.

"Jesus christ fine! Go get a job!" His mom yelled back. He smiled and thanked her, but all she did was rub her temple acting annoyed.

And so after that day, Deku has been working is butt off to get enough money. He helped pay bills with about 3 quarters of what he was making just to make it seem like he was actually helping her with bills. And over the next few days she started to get less naggy and Deku got less chores to do. He felt like a relationship with his mom was finally coming back.

And maybe, it would come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*The day after Izuku's disappearance*

"What! That nerd is gone? What do you mean he's gone?!" His yell seemed to echo down the school corridors getting everyone's attention who was nearby. Iida stood tall in front of Bakugou, he was upset too, he felt like Izuku and him had a very close relationship, but yet he up and left without a word. It was frustrating to him and everyone who was his friend. Uraraka cried and Todoroki just sat emotionless, like he has been the whole week.

"Bakugou, he's just gone. I don't know why, he just... is..." Everyone in the hallway could sense hurt in Iidas voice, it was the first time they've ever seen him emotional, it brang the mood down. He was mostly energetic and brave, confident in everything he did and said, but at this moment he wasn't so sure, his confidence was fading every second. He wondered to himself if it was himself who made Izuku up and leave, but he couldn't think of one reason why it was his fault.

"Someone can't just disappear! He has to be here somewhere!" Bakugou was yelling loudly, while everyone in the hallway was watching his nervous break down. His stress levels have reached an all time high, leaving him sweating, angry and just really fucking thirsty for blood. His eyes turned bright red, which had everyone gasp. It was definitely a weird thing to see. Todoroki was watching from a far, silently, and then he was gone again. "He can't just be gone! How is that possible, he was just here a day ago! I don't... I need to get out of here!" Bakugou ran away, pushing through confused students who didn't even know who "Izuku" was.