Chapter 7

~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

As Katsuki laid there on the sunken dirty ground, he felt his phone vibrate  against his beating chest

As Katsuki laid there on the sunken dirty ground, he felt his phone vibrate  against his beating chest. He sighed and let it go, then fell back into his music that softly tickled his insides. Then once again, the phone vibrated pulling him from the clouds. Annoyed he brung his phone to his face and read the message.

'Hey, it's Izuku.'

'Where are you?'

Katsuki groaned and started to type.

'Find me, Nerd'

He waited for a bit hoping for a response not knowing why. But when his phone vibrated a giddy feeling crawled across him.

'Fine, Hot Head'

Katsuki let out a raspy chuckle and set his phone back across his chest. 'Hot Head'. Pretty funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deku
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dang it, I just missed him didn't I?" Deku said, defeated. He stood at Bakugou's locker for at least 10 minutes. Either he is taking forever or he left. The first thought makes Izuku mad. He wanted to walk with Kacchan after school. With last bits of despair and hope he takes his phone out and unlocks it. Good thing I saved his number in class, peeping over his shoulder was not easy... Deku started texting him and pressed send.

'Hey it's Izuku!'
'Where are you?'

Izuku impatiently awaited a text back from the dog man. Minutes later his phone buzzed a response. Izu struggled getting his phone out of his pocket and dropped it on the ground. He snatched it up in an instant and looked at his text.

'Find me, Nerd.'

His heart gushed out and raced down his stomach. Why am I so happy by a simple text? He thought. Deku clutched his aching heartbeat and texted back with a light blush.

'Fine, Hot Head.'

Deku stowed his phone away in his pocket and went right into thinking mode. I should first start with all of our classes. Crossing out 1A because I saw him stomp out, also removing English and Cafeteria because both are locked up by now. Mr. Mic leaves right away. So that leaves me with the locker rooms and the training room, Gym. He smiles and starts heading to the Gym room since it was closest. It was just past the cafeteria, not too far from Baku's locker.

Izuku took a quick left turn past the cafeteria. As soon as he did an uncomfortable wave of discomfort settled on his shoulders. It seemed to seep down his spine. It was as if someone was watching him and following him. He shook it off. I'm the only one here, just get to the Gym. Izuku found the gym doors and pushed them open, hoping to see Bakugou. But as it seemed, it was as quiet as ever. No soul to be found. Deku silently closed the door and marched to the locker room which was at the end of the hallway.