Chapter 1

"Thank you for breakfast!" Izuku exclaimed, picking up his shoes and hurriedly putting them on

"Thank you for breakfast!" Izuku exclaimed, picking up his shoes and hurriedly putting them on. He grabbed for his backpack running out the door, he caught up with Iida who was already half way down the block. Out of breath, Izuku exclaimed, "Slow down you're too fast Iida!"

Iida chuckled, "Sorry, it's sort of a habit, even my friends can't keep up." Izuku let out a breathy laugh.

"It's all right." Izuku said patting his shoulder. "Just don't leave me behind." Izuku and Iida shared a silly laugh as they made their way on campus.

"So what class do you have?" Asked Izuku as they walked down the crowded and noisy corridor.

"1a, what class do you have?" Iida replied. Izuku jumped up and down, "The advanced class, me too!" He squealed happily beside him.

'Yep he'll definitely fit in' Iida said under his breath.

"What was that?" Izuku questioned, having not heard him.

"I'll take you there, just don't lose me." Iida "repeated".

"Okay." Midoriya replied, having now heard him. Midoriya skipped happily behind Iida to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The two boys, very different in height, walked into 1a together. Lots of new faces were turned towards others, having full conversation, except for one, he was excluded from the group. He stuck out like a sore thumb. He had ashy blonde hair, red powerful eyes, and one sharp of a jawline. An odd feeling resided over Izuku, he just had to be his friend.

"Who's that guy?" Asked Izuku, pointing towards the outcast of the class.

"Oh him, he's Katsuki Bakugou. He is very disrespectful and rude. I'd suggest you stay away from him." Iida said with disgust. He then lightened up. "Come, I'll show you my friends." He lead Izuku to a group across from Bakugou.

"Iida~chan you're here!" A girl with brown hair called. "With?" She said turning towards Izuku.

"Oh, I'm Izuku, Izuku Midoriya. I'm a transfer student." Izu said with a smile. That got peoples attention, even Bakugou's.

"Wowza, that's so cool! Lets all be friends! I want to get to know where you are from and all of your adventures!" She squealed. "Oh I almost forgot, I'm Uraraka, Uraraka Ochaco. This is Shouto Todoroki, Denki, Mina Ashida, and Kirishima."
Everyone waved and greeted Izuku.

"Okay everyone take your seats." Said a strict voice. The teacher emerged from a yellow sleeping bag in the corner of the room. Everyone flowed into their seats, the only open one was behind Bakugou. Izuku smiled and happily walked past Bakugou making sure to smile at him. Katsuki growled lowly at it. Izuku sat at his desk and placed his bag next to him.
The teacher then went on with a boring lecture.