Chapter 2

"Whatcha thinking about Izu?" Kirishima questions

"Ah, nothing important." Responded Izuku scratching his neck. Kirishima nodded and went back to studying.

     Izuku's first impression of Bakugou was chill and quiet, like Todoroki, but now he knows why Iida said to stay away. He's just a cold-hearted jerk, but Izuku knows somewhere deep down he's soft, he just needs the right person to show him. And Izuku wanted to be that person!

     Izuku's eyes lingered around the small cafe. It had a bar feeling to it. When you first walk in you see a bar table, but instead of booze and alcohol, it's coffee and sweets. Stools were neatly arranged in front of the round counter top, the round table cut off like a half circle into a wall. On the wall was the café's symbol and different coffee and sizes to choose from, there was also a sweets section in the top corner. The rest of the space in the café were tables for family and friends to sit at. That was where they were seated at. A booth next to a huge open window looking out at the parking lot and streets. Some other businesses lined the store, like gas stations and little open markets.

"Izu are you going to drink your coffee?" Uraraka asked concerned. Izuku stared back down at his hands, the coffee cup intertwined in his palms. Condensation dripped onto his fingers and sprinkled off like rain on the counter top.

"Yah, sorry I zoned out." Izuku said with a breathy laugh. She giggled in front of him and went back to tutoring Kirishima who sat next to her. Izuku and Iida sat on the other side, unfortunately Mina and Shoto couldn't make it so it was just the four.

"Oh, okay I get it now, thanks Uraraka!" Kirishima exclaimed a smile plastered on his face.

"Don't mention it. If you need anything text me." Uraraka replied with a smile gleaming back.

"Izuku do you want to head back now?" Iida asked with a content face.

     Izuku turned towards him and lightly smiled, "Yah lets head out." He said swiping his bag up from beside him and gripped his coffee in his hand, thankfully it was a to go cup because he hasn't even taken a sip yet. He then placed a tip on the counter and turned towards the remaining two. "See you guys tomorrow. I hope the rest can join us!"

"Yah see you tomorrow, and I'm sure they can make it. Who would want to miss out on the arcade?" Uraraka said with a light giggle. Izuku and Iida waved as they left the café with a jingle at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm heading out again, be back before dark!" Izuku exclaimed leaving the warm house into the chilly evening. He slipped on his jacket and stuffed his earbuds in his ears. Breathing in the nice chill air he started to jog turning left this time. He hoped to avoid another big knock out again.

Houses of many different colors and sizes zoomed by as Izuku ran against the wind. His cheeks warmed up to a light pink and his nose a brighter pink. He always loved taking little runs every evening, the weather was the nicest during that time, not too hot but not too cold. All he really needed was a light jacket and his big red shoes, then he was off, fighting against the wind. His big fluffy hair bounced up and down every step he took. Sure enough he could take off if he'd go faster.

When Izuku was little his father would take him out for runs, of course little runs but he enjoyed them. It would make him tired before bed and get a good rest. He loved mornings and never wanted to be completely exhausted. His dad taught him tons of things before he left and ever since then Izuku never gave those little things up. Like taking occasional jogs, lifting a couple weights, practicing hand on hand combat, and blocking himself from attacks. His dad was the best at teaching him. But ever since he's left, his mom threw away all of his possessions and memories of him. But not everything, Izuku always carries around a photo a his dad, hoping every new country, states, or province he visits that he's there. He just hopes.
Izuku falls to the ground with an oof. His phone flew out his pocket and hit the cement, his earbuds tore out in the process.
"Watch where you're going kid!" A man says walking away.

"Sorry Mister!" Izuku apologizes as he scrambles to his feet. 'I must've zoned out..' he thinks to himself as he picks up his phone. He looks up again and shoves his phone into his pocket. He was met with an alleyway. Noises and a voice was heard echoing through the empty dark alley. Scared Izuku started to walk away seeing other people pass by him on the sidewalk. But he saw something emerge from the shadows, drawing back Izuku studied it. It was small and blonde, almost like Katsuki's hair. A dog? Pomeranian? He chuckled to himself, 'its just a dog nothing to worry about..'.
"Hey, where's your own-" The dog started levitate scaring Izuku backwards. Black clouds swarmed around it forming a tornado like spiral. The harsh winds started to slowly suck Izuku towards it. His fluffy hair flung sideways and knotted itself. His clothes were going crazy and flapping upwards. The winds them calmed down, and from the thick mist emerged...

Katsuki!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee