Chapter 14

~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

It's been two weeks since that occurrence and ever since there has been no sign of Katsuki

It's been two weeks since that occurrence and ever since there has been no sign of Katsuki. It's like he's never existed, he vanished. Izuku had been trying to stay calm and look for him on a daily basis, but still no sign of him. He's even visted his mother who fortunately lives sorta next door, so he stops by every so often to give her checkups. She's doing surprisingly well. Izuku however isn't. Anything could've happened. He could've been captured by the celestials or even worse... dead... Izuku never, not even in the right mind has ever thought about him dead. He just can't be.

So with all that being said, school was just now released and all of the students came pouring out. Deku walked silently with his friends out the school doors, just wanting to make it home. He hasn't been very talkative ever since Katsuki's disappearance, which is having a negative effect on his friends and even the entire class. And it's all due to Katsuki, the mean "bad" guy in school.

Deku let out a long sigh and waved goodbye to his friends. He let the sun shine down in his eyes, liking the warm feeling reside over him. It felt calming to feel the warm rays of the sun on his skin. It almost relaxed him and soothed his soul. He found himself walking across the street, passing by many people going in all sorts of directions, whether it was turning into a store or walking across a separate street. The soft humming of cars whizzed by the greenette as he continued down the sidewalk. As he did walk, he heard a distant conversation, but didn't catch on to their full sentences. All he heard was some awws and cutes but that was all. He waved it off and continued walking. That was until a bark pulled him from his daydream. He jerked his head to his left and searched the crowded sidewalk and sure enough an ash blonde pomeranian popped up through the cracks of many peoples legs. Izuku pushed through the crowd and walked up to the dog.

"Excuse me girls, is this your dog?" Izuku asked politely. The two girls shook their heads no and continued to gawk at the dog. The dog however wasn't giving in and even growled at them to back off. Izuku was sure this was Katsuki. He bent over to the dog and said its name.

"Kacchan? Is that you?" He questioned. The dog only continued to growl. So the greenette stood back up and shook it off. It's probably just some homless dog... And through the hoard he went, bumping and pushing his way out. Today there was a huge sale at all of the corner stores so everyone from town was here. They were buying last minute fireworks and cook out foods for the next weeks festival. Izuku wanted to take Katsuki with him, but him being gone isn't quite helping that case. The festival was the biggest and brightest show that happens every year by the docks. A carnival with rides of all sorts would be there and a whole ton of games and activities to do. Izuku always wanted to go to one.

Deku finally made it out of the crowd and started walking down his neighborhood. Izuku was hit with a big gust of wind sending shivers down his spine. He tightened the blazer over him and crossed his arms holding in his body heat. It was chilly enough outside, but that just made it colder. Deku then rushed inside and kicked off his shoes. Maybe tomorrow I'll find him? Izuku though as he dropped off his backpack in his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night was silent, besides the creaks and cranks of the house and the batting wind at the windows. Occasional owls hooed and the crickets kept cricketing. A scratch at his window, he kicked his legs and found comfort again. Another scratch, he tossed and turned. One last scratch, his eyes flew open. Izuku laid in bed eyes open, scanning his room which was pitch black. All he could see were his faint desk in front of him and his window above his head. Izuku sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked at the clock to his right, 2:38 Am. Izuku rolled his eyes and turned around facing the window. When he did, he almost yelled and fell off his bed, but all he did was squeak and back up.

An ash blonde pomeranian stood outside his window, ready to scratch again. Before it did, Izuku opened the window. The dog jumped in and sat on the bed. It was shivering and damp, it must've rained. Deku held up his pointer finger and left the room, his door squeaking open. He came back with a towel and medicine just in case Katsuki needed it. Izuku flicked his lights on and moved to his bed. Carefully he placed Katsuki in his lap and dried him off. Katsuki hopped off his bed and turned back into his half human form. He was only wearing sweatpants, so on instinct Izuku covered his eyes and squeaked. A faint chuckle was heard.

"You dummy, you don't have to cover your eyes, we're both guys." Kacchan said moving closer to the blushing boy. Izuku uncovered his eyes and looked Kacchan in the eye.

"You need blood don't you?" Izuku questioned before lifting an eyebrow at the obliviously taller man. Katsuki nodded before pinning Deku down on his bed. "H-hey!" Before Izuku could say anything else, Katsuki's teeth sank into Izuku's shoulder. Izuku flinched and gritted his teeth, then on accident letting out a breathy moan.

Katsuki pulled away fast and stared down at Izuku. Izuku blushed furiously and pushed at his toned chest. "Was that for me~" Katsuki asked in a teasing manner. Izuku squirmed underneath him with a noticeable blush.

"N-no, it just c-came out..." Izuku exclaimed quietly. Kacchan laughed and let him go before turning back into his full human form.

"Anyways, I gotta go now nerd." Katsuki said in his raspy voice. Still kinda sick. Izuku jumped off his bed and clung onto Katsuki's back. Katsuki felt something wet drip down his back a few moments after Izuku did that. Was this nerd crying.

"K-kacchan, please don't leave again. Come back to school. I-i-i miss you Kacchan." Izuku sobbed out into his back. Katsuki's eyes widened, then slowly closed.

"Fine you stupid nerd, but there's no promises." Katsuki said before turning into his dog form and hopping out Izuku's window.

Izuku wiped his eyes and wobbled back onto his bed, drifting off to sleep right away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Katsuki?" Aizawa asked. He looked up to see if he was present. "Absent again I see." He said checking down absent. Izuku sadly looked down at the floor, remembering the night before.

"Fine you stupid nerd, but there's no promises."

Izuku let out a weary sigh of defeat and rested his head in his hand. It was fine though, at least he knew that jerk was alright and not dead. But rewinding back to his voice, he clearly didn't sound better from the time they were both sick. So that was something to worry about, and also he looked skinner and he had a couple bruises on his chest. Not that I was secretly staring... Izuku blushed slightly but shook his head. This is not the right time to be gawking over his muscles. Izuku thought clearing his head. Was Katsuki ever coming back. Whatever made him leave like that...

"Why do you care Kacchan!?" "Tell me Kacchan! Why?"

"Shut up nerd."

Ah, so that's why. I made him mad. Izuku pushed his head further into his palm making a white indent. All of a sudden a big slam was heard to the left. Izuku titled his head towards the noise and saw the door wide open. Katsuki standing outside. He wore his signature stern look as always as he walked in and sat in front of Izuku. The teacher marked him tardy, but didn't yell at him. It's the first time in weeks that he's showed so Izuku doesn't blame him. Katsuki turned to Izuku.

"I didn't do this for you, nerd. I did this because I need to keep my grades up. So don't think I'm going soft on you." Katsuki huffed. Izuku only smiled and snorted. He waved him off as he turned back around.

"Same old, Stubborn Kacchan~..."

"WHAT'D YOU SAY NERD!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading
Have a great day/night
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee