Chapter 24

~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

"A o-ouji board?" Izuku squealed from the couch

"A o-ouji board?" Izuku squealed from the couch. He was wedged between Katsuki and Kaminari. Katsuki chuckled happily beside him. It gave Izuku shivers.

"Hell yeah an ouji board. We can summon all of the dead people here." Mina said with a laugh. To which Izuku just stared unmoving from his position. He was probably the most scared in the room, the rest of the group were pretty chill. "So lets circle 'round it."

The group of teens got up from there spot and made a circle in the middle of the room. The ouji board stayed in the middle. "Okay before we play there are some rules. Rule 1, never play alone. Rule 2, never play in a graveyard. Rule 3, don't ever ask it if it's here to kill us. Rule 4, never take your hand off unless all of us do. And Rule 5, we all have to say goodbye before we take our hands off." Mina said. Kaminari shuffled un-easingly beside Mina, Kirishima patted him on the shoulder.

"Umm why the last rule." Kaminari stuttered out. Kaminari was scared to receive the answer, but he also need to hear it.

"Because the spirit could get angry and be released." Mina answered. Kaminari shuttered but relaxed as he felt Kirishima pat his leg. Izuku shook slightly beside Bakugou as Katsu smirked down at the boy.

"Are you scared, Deku?" Asked Bakugou staring at Deku's features. He looked him up and down and quietly groaned to himself. Deku squirmed under his gaze.

"N-no." Deku blurted. Bakugou laughed hysterically and patted Izuku's shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah sure you aren't." Katsu laughed out. Deku pouted and scooted closer to the board. Mina chuckled under her breath evilly.

"Guess what I got as well?" She asked and without answers she lifted a 24 pack of beer. The group gasped and some laughs stifled out. Kacchan grinned and motioned for her to give him one. She smirked and placed one in his large hands, Kacchan opened the can and chugged a big gulp down. Deku just watched in awe as his adams apple went up and down as he chugged. Kacchan smirked at Deku and handed him an unopened can. Deku hesitated and pushed his hands in front of it.

"N-no thanks..." Deku said. Kacchan pouted and put his down.

"Cmon Deku, just do it. It's not gonna kill yah." Kacchan said. Deku fluttered his eyelashes at Kacchan, now catching Kacchan's attention. Deku gave in and took it, opening it up and sipping it. His nose scrunched up as it slithered down his throat. A burning sensation tingling in his throat, but then immediately after it, pleasure filled his insides and as he took another sip the pleasure increased. Kacchan chuckled as he watched the boy.

"See it's not bad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The teens were half way into the ouji board trying to get the piece to move. No spirits showed up and they were losing faith in ghosts. Izuku was buzzed from the beer and Kacchan was fairly drunk, but not too drunk. Iida was the only responsible one and was just drinking the punch that they brought. Even Uraraka gave in to the beer. Izuku was laughing at Kaminari and Kirishima as they were drunk rap battling. It wasn't clear who was winning, but it sure was a show. Kacchan was just drunkenly staring at Izuku as his smile was painted perfectly on his pink lips. Kacchan had this urge to kiss them, but it was the alcohol that was like that. Deku grabbed another beer and started drinking it. He was slowly getting even more drunk.

"Okay guys, this isn't working. We gotta say goodbye." Mina said, her fingers on the triangle piece. Everyone's attention went to the board again. They all frowned at the board. Too bad it didn't work.

"Goodbye!" They all yelled. Slowly and one by one they all released their fingers off the triangle. Mina was the last one and when she took her fingers off, she picked up the board and stuffed it back in her bag sighing.

"Alright what now?" Uraraka asked. Mina shrugged out. Deku stood up, stumbling side to side, clearly drunk. Kacchan look up confused at what he was doing.

"Upstairs I go!" He yelled sprinting away and up the stairs. They didn't know how he did it considering how weak they were. He was so drunk though, so he wouldn't have known how dangerous it was.

"I'll go get him." Kacchan sighed out. "Nobody else come, these stairs will break apart if we all go." The group nodded and went back to deciding what to do. Kacchan carefully made his way up, reaching the top he let out of sigh of relief. He walked down the hallway not seeing Deku anywhere. He checked every door and then came the last door. He heard drunken giggles coming from it. 'Maybe giving him beer wasn't the smartest thing to do..' Kacchan thought to himself. Kacchan creaked the door open and was met with a large bedroom. A bed was still pressed up against the right wall and curtains were hung up on the window straight across from Kacchan, they were falling off because of how worn out they were. The bed had plastic over it and looked in nice condition, no dust or anything on the plastic. Katsu walked in the room a bit more trying to find the smaller boy.

Deku jumped in front of Kacchan from behind the wall. Kacchan grasped his chest and almost fell over. "Jesus Deku!"

"Hehe got you!" He giggled jumping up and down. Katsuki stood tall and crossed his arms mad at him.

"Deku, you know how dangerous it is to walk up the stairs. They're worn down and could break!" Kacchan yelled. Deku just looked up at him somewhat impressed. "You could've gotten yourself seriously hurt!" Deku groaned at the way Kacchan growled. Kacchan's eyes widened hearing that noise. They were both equally drunk, but Kacchan kept his cool unlike Deku. Deku smirked and started rubbing his hands across Kacchan's chest. Katsuki closed his eyes and hummed at the touch.

Deku stood on his tip toes and brang his lips to Kacchan's ear. "I like it when you're angry, it arouses me." Deku whispered. Katsuki growled at that and pinned Deku to the wall.

"You think this is funny!?" Kacchan yelled. Deku's eyes looked up full of lust. "You're trying to seduce me to make fun of me, huh?" Katsuki's voice was getting quieter every time he yelled. Until it was down to a whisper in Deku's ear. "Well you're going to pay for it." He growled lowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading
Have a great day/night Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee