Chapter 20

~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

Bakugou let out a heavy sigh, the bell was just about to ring and let the students go for the day

Bakugou let out a heavy sigh, the bell was just about to ring and let the students go for the day. He had to get ready to bolt for the door before the green haired boy decided to annoy him about the party. All day Izuku has been nonstop whining and pleading Bakugou to go, but Bakugou had wanted to stay home. For good reasons. Reasons that he doesn't want to get into.

Brriiinngg...

"Kacchan!" Deku yelled from the door way. Katsuki stood there astonished. How did that nerd get there so fast. Kacchan groaned and threw his bag over his shoulder. He walked past Deku whilst Izuku just followed. "Soooo have you changed your mind yet?" Kacchan about had enough. He turned around suddenly causing the clueless green haired nerd to slam into his chest. Izuku backed up a bit confused.

"For the last time, I can't go!" Kacchan yelled out causing the ocean of kids to stare as they walked past, almost knocking Izuku over. Izuku made a squeak as a senior pushed him hard as he passed. Katsuki grasped Izuku's shoulders to steady him. "I can't explain it to you because you would never understand."

Izuku looked down as Katsuki walked away. Maybe I pushed him too hard, I should apologize later. Uraraka caught Deku and started to rant to him about boys. Deku was focusing in and out of their conversation, still trying to figure out why he couldn't go.

"Izu-chan~" Uraraka pleaded. Izuku snapped out of it and apologized. She shook her head and continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●

Bakugou sat on his bed, hands intertwined in his tangled hair. That nerd Deku always trying to cause me problems. He thinks he knows what's best for me. Katsuki groaned loudly and punched his pillow. It seems that Izuku is always on my mind now a days. I need to get him out of my mind.

"Katsuki! Get down here. Someone's here to see you!" Katsuki groaned and stood up, straightening his hoodie (that he wears everyday after school). He opened his door and ran down the stairs skipping the last two. His mom was standing in front of the doorway giggling at this so called "someone". She turned around noticing her son's presence. "Aww Katsuki you're friends with such a cutie." Mitsuki teased. Bakugou blushed as he stood side to side with his mom.

"Hi Kacchan." Izuku said shyly. His mom gawked over the cuteness overload. Honestly Katsuki knew why and felt it as well. Deku was literally a ball of sunshine and his cuteness made Bakugou want to die. "I need to talk to you... alone..." His mom peaced out and walked to her room as Bakugou led Izuku to his. Katsuki closed the door and sat on his bed.

"If you're here to annoy m-" he was immediately cut off by a huge force pushing him onto his bed. Oddly it happens a lot. Izuku hugged Katsuki tightly and started rapidly apologizing. Katsuki just lay there feeling the immense warmth throughout his body.

"Kacchan I'm so sorry, I can be naggy sometimes. Sorry for annoying you." Izuku cried in his shoulder. All Katsuki could do was wrap his arms around the boy and breath in his sweet syrup scent. His scent almost drove Katsuki into overload, but Katsuki kept himself from biting his neck and sucking his blood. They stayed like that for a few more minutes just taking in each others scents.

"Katsuki why can't you go?" Izuku asked out of the blue. Izuku sat up on Katsuki's lap facing Kacchan who was still lying down. Katsuki positioned himself up and looked Izuku in the eyes.

"On Halloween demons like me, reveal there half forms for the whole day and at midnight there full animal comes out. This is easier for celestials to find us, I can't let that happen." Katsuki said remaining eye contact with Izuku. Izuku ohed and started thinking. His lips puffed out along with his pink cheeks and his eyes wandered the room.

An idea popped up. Izuku pushed himself off of Katsuki, accidentally pressing his hand into his crotch area. Katsuki's ears perked and a very light groan escaped his lips. It was so light, Izuku didn't notice. Katsuki covered his red face and tried to think of something else. "Kacchan I got it! You can be a wolf for Halloween and at 11:30 we will leave." Katsuki thought about it and nodded. "I wanna make your costume, so you'll wait." Izuku teased. Katsuki smiled a bit and scoffed at the excited boy.

"So many ideas!" Deku squeaked, he got out a notebook and pencil and started sketching an outfit plan. Katsuki just watched in awe as Deku's cute pink tongue hung out the side of his plump lips. His eyebrows furrowed up as he thought and when a new idea came to mind they would perk up widening his emerald green eyes. Pieces of Izuku's hair dangled in his face and every so often he'd tuck a strand behind his ear, until they fell out again. It was amusing watching Deku like this for some odd reason.

Izuku looked up quickly and examined Katsuki's body up and down and then went back to drawing. This made Katsuki's face flush in pink. His body started to tingle and his heart thumped hard in his chest. I better not be getting sick again, this feeling is weird. Bakugou thought to himself watching the boy scribble like a child.

Deku stood up and admired his work. "Wow you will look so good in this!" Izuku exclaimed jumping up and down. Katsuki hummed, watching Deku. "You will see on Halloween hehehe." Katsuki groaned.

"It better not look stupid Deku, cause then I'm really not going." Katsuki growled showing his sharp canine. Deku never noticed how sharp Katsuki's canine were until now, but it makes so much sense.

"Trust me Kacchan, you will look great." Izuku said looking over his body once more. Katsuki scoffed.

"What will you be wearing?" Katsuki asked Deku. Deku paused and thought about it. His lips pouted upward and his eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't know actually, I'll have to think about it." Izuku said. "But don't worry I'll find my costume later. I'll focus on yours for now." Izuku smiled and walked to the door. "See you tomorrow Kacchan."

"Yah, tomorrow."

Nerd...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee