Chapter 5

●●●●Figuring Things Out○○○○

"H-how... W-where... Bakugou?!" Izu hopped back startled. Bakugou huffed and stepped forward closer to him.

"What are you doing at my locker?" He growled snapping his teeth at Izu. Izuku quivered and looked at the ground feeling his nerves get the best of him.

"Meet me in the same alley at 6 o'clock or word will get out!" Izuku exclaimed nervously. Bakugou lowly growled at the smaller boy as he ran off, his arm covering his red face.

Bakugou watched the smaller boy scramble away. 'He had some guts to do that.' He thought. Growling lowly Katsuki noticed a white page float slowly to the ground. He was unsure of what to do at first, but he caught himself slowly kneeling down to pick it up. It had fallen out of that nerds pocket, so it must've been important. He stood back up and unfolded it carefully. He read the first line and immediately his face lit up with red.

"K-kacchan!" He yelled out. 'What kind of nickname is that?' He continued to read, it was the exact thing of what Izuku just said to him and at the end of his signature was a little heart, but faint. It seemed as if he tried to erase it. He probably signs his name with a heart after every letter and forgot he was giving it to Kacchan. Katsuki chuckled slightly and shoved the little note in his pocket. What a nerd...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun sat on the horizon casting beautiful hues in the sky. Blues, oranges, and pinks blended together to form a beautiful scenery for an art piece, he almost felt compelled to start painting it. But he has to meet up with Katsuki and he's just about 10 minutes away from the destination. Izuku exited his house feeling satisfied with his homework. He had just finished it and his leg itched him to start running.

He breathed in the fresh air and began on his way. His mind was racing the whole way, he just needed some answers.

Once Izuku arrived in the alley he waited patiently until 6 rolled by. As promised, Bakugou turned into the alley, his hands stuffed in his pants his face held an obvious pout. Izuku smiled widely at him and went to greet him.

"He-"

"Tell me what you want, my old hag doesn't like me out late." He cut off. Izuku shook his head fastly and gave him a nervous smile.

"O-of course.. u-um. I just need some answers." Izuku responded. "First, is being a demon or a supposed vampire dog, inherited or gained by another person or object?" Bakugou fidgeted a bit and hesitantly answered.

"It is gained, there is no sign of DNA that inherit these traits, so it is a gained trait. One such species needs to bite a human. Any type of puncture bite will get you the traits, so if the teeth goes in the skin, so does that trait. The teeth extracts this trait and it is carried down into your DNA." Bakugou explained. He then moved down his collar to show his bite. The smaller boy moved in close to his neck and observed it. Bakugou felt his breath go down his spine. Blush rising, Bakugou pulled away and cleared his throat. Feeling ashamed he hid his face in his arms.

"I saw it! Did it hurt Kacchan?" Izuku howled. Kacchan lowered his head.

"I'd rather not talk about it." Kacchan replied hastily. Izu nodded his head understanding his situation.

"It's alright. Next question. Can you turn to your other forms on command?" Bakugou furrowed his eye brows and looked down at Izuku. He was confused as to why he wanted to know.

"What are you planning to do Deku?!" Kacchan spat.

"Deku?" Izuku questioned. Bakugou blushed slightly. "Anyways, I just wanted to know." He continued. Bakugou sighed deeply. A dark mist surrounded him again and started spinning. Deku grasped onto a pole connected to the building next to him. His hair flipped crazily as his legs slowly lifted from the ground. The mist then dissipated and out came a fluffy Pomeranian. He picked him up and squeezed him close. He didn't imagine him being that fluffy. Izuku heard him growl slightly so he put him back down. Kacchan changed quickly and got really close to Izuku.

"Don't pick me up again." He growled. Izuku smiled and apologized. "Anyways was that all you wanted?"

"Actually, one more thing." Izuku responded. "Can I be your guard?" Bakugou's eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"Guard?! Do you think I'm some child now?!" Bakugou yelled.

Putting up his hands in defense, Izuku backed away from the explosive hot head. "No, no its not like that. If this is so secretive, then if something were to happen in public, I would be there to help you out." Izuku explained.

Bakugou thought it over. He did bring a good point. If he wanted those damn celestials off his back, then he would definitely need some help.

"Fine, but that doesn't make us friends!" Kacchan replied. "Got it!"

"Yes, sir!" Izuku soluted him.

Goddamn nerd...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee