Chapter 16

~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

"Kirishima! Lets go over here!" Kaminari protested pointing at a large merry go round

"Kirishima! Lets go over here!" Kaminari protested pointing at a large merry go round. Kaminari grabbed his wrist and dragged him over to it, almost shoving him on. Kirishima was just laughing and smiling. There were only two left now. Izuku and Kastuki.

Izuku continued walking around, while Katsuki just strolled behind. It was silent between the two besides the hundreds of other talking and yelling through the crowd. Katsuki grabbed a hold of Izuku's shirt as the crowd got tight. They were going over to the games to try and find something to play. But crowds of people were lined at each one. Izuku turned around and looked at Katsuki. "Where are we going now?" Izuku asked confused and panicking by the number of people there. Despite his fear of huge crowds, he always enjoyed festivals. He loved it when fireworks went off, it was always so beautiful and calming to him.

"Follow me, nerd." Katsuki hummed dragging Izuku along with him. Kacchan obviously knew where he was going. He dragged Izuku to a rollercoaster that looked scary as is. It wasn't too big since it was only a festival, but the drops were steep and high as well. The ride was probably 1 minute or 2 minutes long. Izuku shivered as they stood in line. The line was surprisingly not as long as the rest. Which was good on their part.

"Kacchan, why this one?" Izuku asked. Katsuki smirked and bent over to Izuku's level.

"Because it's fun." Katsuki said in a hoarse voice. It had been from yelling so loud over the crowds. Katsuki straightened himself up and looked at the shrinking line. "Back out if you want, but I'm not." Izuku shyly looked down, he wasn't going to back down. Izuku didn't want to seem weak, so he put on a tough face and straightened his body tall. Katsuki smiled at that and pulled Izuku into the seat next to his. They were strapped in secure, that's when Izuku started to regret it.

Izuku turned his head towards Katsuki's, which was turned the other way. Izuku sighed and looked down. I'm going to die... A jut brought Izuku's head up fast as the rollercoaster started to move forward. Deku shot his head toward Bakugou as his heart thumped harder. Bakugou only laughed and put his hands up. The cart bumped and jutted up and down as they came over the first drop. Katsuki and Izuku were in the first row so you can see the drop clearly. This made Izuku scream Katsuki's name and clutch onto Katsuki's hand. The ride then went crashing down, blowing Izuku's head back. Bakugou focused his eyes onto Izuku's hand in his and blushed as another drop happened. Izuku's screams filled the air as Bakugou's laughs clashed with it. Another drop and a sharp turn right, they went up again slightly and down then turned into a corkscrew going really fast. All Deku could do was squeeze Katsuki's hand tighter and scream his head off. Finally the ride came to a stop, this jolting Izuku's head forward then back. However, Izuku's hand never broke from Bakugou's. He just sat there wide eyed holding Kacchan's hand.

Katsuki snapped his finger in Deku's face bringing the greenette back into reality. "The rides over nerd." Katsuki said. He helped Izuku out of the cart and down the stairs. "You were very scared huh?" Izuku blushed and looked the other way.

"I've never been too big for rollercoasters. They've always scared me." Izuku said shyly. He tucked a green lock behind his ear and looked up into the setting sky. The clouds were orange and pink which looked very pretty. Izuku smiled at it and looked at Bakugou who had been staring at him. Bakugou then stared down and shoved his hands into his pockets. Izuku giggled and latched his arm around Bakugou's skipping with him. "You don't have to be so tense Bakugou. Just relax." Izuku said. Bakugou's blushed hadn't faded since the rollercoaster, so that added on.

"Ahem." A man groaned out. Izuku jolted to a stop. A tall man stood in front of the two, he had brown hair and glasses, and was super tall. Katsuki gasped. And Izuku instantly knew.

"Do you want to talk?" Izuku secretly whispered to Bakugou. Bakugou shook his head no and stared at the floor.

"Is that my son Katsuki Bakugou?" The man asked. Izuku titled his head sideways pretending to be confused. Then proceeded to raise a brow at the taller man.

"No this is Kacchan, he's my boyfriend." Izuku calmly stated. The man stepped back and choked a bit. He looked weirded out. Oh well.

"U-um so sorry. He looked a lot like my son." The man said passing the two. Bakugou let out a breath and looked up to meet Izuku's astonished face. He motioned a wow with his mouth and smiled.

"Can't believed that worked." Izuku said with a sigh. He continued walking. Katsuki walked after him, flustered at what he said.

Izuku led them to a faris wheel, which was not crowded at all. He dragged Katsuki onto a pod and closed the door. He then sat down and pulled Katsuki down next to him. "I always love coming here when the sun starts to set. When the sun meets the water, it calms me." Izuku said looking at Bakugou next to him. The ride started and jolted forward. It slowly reached the top and since they were only ones on it stopped at the top. Izuku skipped to the right and put his knees on the seat looking over the railing. The sun met the water, the water reflected the sun. It was beautiful. Different colors were mashed together, like pink, blue, orange. It was just a sight to behold.

Katsuki from the other side, blurted out something making the smaller one flustered. "So why boyfriend?" Katsuki asked looking at the greenette as he admired the sunset. Izuku turned around fully and looked at Kacchan with a blush on his face.

"Well he wouldn't believe it if we were brother's, because of our hair. So I kinda figured he'd leave us alone if he knew we were gay..." Izuku explained. Katsuki nodded and agreed. This nerd thinks of literally everything. "Anyways, Kacchan you should look at the view too. He'll let us down soon." Katsuki walked over and placed his knees on the seat and looked over the railing. Izuku was right. The sun reflecting on the water was beautiful. It almost looked like a painting.

The two boys admired the view together in silence for a few more minutes until the cart started to move down wards again. That was when the boys looked at each other and smiled. In that moment, Katsuki knew that he finally had someone to rely on. He's never had that in a while. It relived Katsuki to know that Izuku had his back in all of his lowest moments. He knew he would always be there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Katsuki come on, the fireworks are about to show!" Izuku exclaimed as the grabbed a hold of Katsuki's wrist and dragged him away from the game. After the Ferris wheel, the boys immediately went to play some games, Katsuki only won one game. He got a teddy bear as a prize and gave it to Izuku. He kinda guessed Izuku would like it somehow. Katsuki chuckled as the teen pulled him across the crowds of people finding places to sit at. Izuku looked like he knew where he was going. He dragged Katsuki through different crowds of people and weird directions, but they finally made it out. They were on the dock, no boats around. No people except behind them.

Izuku smiled and sat on the edge of the dock, dangling his legs off. Katsuki soon doing the same. "This is the best view." Izuku stated. Katsuki smiled and looked up.

Boom! Red and purple dots clouded the sky. Boom! Pink and white topped it. Boom! Kacchan turned to look at Izuku, his heart pounding. He clutched his chest and looked at it. Boom! Pang. His heart. His eyes wandered back to Izuku. He's really one of a kind huh? Boom! With every firework, Izuku's eyes lit up with happiness and joy and his cheeks perked up. His lips would curl in and the hair on his face would blow back every so often.

Boom!

He's beautiful...

Boom!

So, beautiful...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee