Chapter 37

*Follow: baku.dekufam on instagram for sneak peeks and more bakudeku content! Enjoy!*
~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

Katsuki watched the rain drip down Izuku's face, mixing with Izuku's tears which were now pouring down his rosy cheeks, so beautifully speckled with freckles

Katsuki watched the rain drip down Izuku's face, mixing with Izuku's tears which were now pouring down his rosy cheeks, so beautifully speckled with freckles. Kacchan instantly missed connecting Izuku's freckles together, he missed those nights where they'd watch movies together and curl up in each others warmth, he missed being able to actually talk to Deku. He missed it all, and he wasn't going to give up on that just yet. "Let him go you bastard, take me instead! It's me you want you bitch!" Katsuki fell to his knees, "Just please don't hurt him, it's all my fault. I'm sorry Izuku, it was me!" Izuku watched his best friend and crush break down right in front of his own two eyes. Izuku cracked a sad smile. If this is how things are meant to end, I am happy with that. "Take me! Please!" Katsuki was now crying, rain pounding against his frail wet body. Mud seeping through his pants as he kneeled in front of Damien.

Izuku was dropped to the ground, hands and knees in the mud his head facing towards Katsuki still. He watched Damien drag Katsuki and pick up Charley off the ground. Now isn't the time to give up Izuku. Izuku saw a black thing lying in the mud and instantly knew what it was. When Katsuki stabbed Charley, he dropped something. And that something was his gun.

Izuku crawled over to it and picked it up. His left hand was burning from the mud that had gotten into his wound, but he shook it off and stood up. He pointed the gun at Damien's back and took in a deep breath. He saw Katsuki's body on the mans shoulder and Charley's body that was being carried bridal style. This bitch will get it. Izuku pulled the trigger, his ears rung as he heard the gun shot echo through the trees. The big man groaned and turned around. He was a huge man so one bullet didn't do much. Izuku freaked out and started backing up as Damien walked over to him, taking big steps. Izuku shot again, right into the mans chest. Another groan came out, but still he stood tall. One last shot made Damien stumble back and drop both bodies.

Izuku dropped the gun and watched Katsuki get up. "Lets go now!" The two boys ran the rest of the way down the trail, not seeing any sign of the two men. They made it out of the woods and found themselves in the city, not many people were out due to the rain, but some people that had umbrellas were still walking down the sidewalk. Izuku let out a sigh of relief and crossed the road, making sure Katsuki was still behind him.

"Thank you." Katsuki said. It was the only thing that was said. Izuku was still mad at him. Katsuki sighed and looked towards the ground. "Look-"

"We'll talk when we're all fixed up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The two boys stayed in the hospital for about a day, Izuku was the most injured, having a deep cut in his hand and down his right arm. In total he had to get 56 stitches in his arm and 14 stitches in his hand. He was currently on pain meds and lying in bed, fast asleep. Katsuki wasn't hurt very much, besides his slit eyebrow with one stitch and his lip, plus a black eye, but that was all.