Chapter 12

~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

A low throaty growl pushed past Bakugou's gritted teeth as he sat on his chair

A low throaty growl pushed past Bakugou's gritted teeth as he sat on his chair. He was staring at his screen watching the words pass the screen, 'Try Again', this was his third try and he failed again. His hand slapped the game, 'Damn game' he gritted under his breath. Earlier Kirishima had dragged him to the arcade, he didn't want to go but after hearing that Todoroki and Izuku were attending Bakugou couldn't just watch that damn Half n half sweep Izuku off his feet. So he was trying to keep them apart, and then he got attached to this game. He can't seem to stop trying to beat it. I guess that's how arcades work, they make game's hard so that cocky people want to beat it.

Sweat glistened his aching forehead as his hand was caught in his spiky hair. Katsuki spun in his chair and took a glimpse around the arcade. It was usually packed on days like this, but not many other people were there. Besides the lack of people, the arcade games made up for it. Games filled the room, the walls were filled with game posters and games pushed against them. In the middle of the room arcade machines were packed together in circles like the one Katsuki was at, seats were displayed in front of every game for the aesthetic. The lighting would change on certain days, it would be red on Halloween and green on Christmas and not to mention the walls, they were all pitch black. It made the room darker which gave it a warm feeling to Katsuki. On one side of the building there was a food and drink session and a whole other room connected to that. In that room was a bowling section which Katsuki's never goes into. He doesn't enjoy bowling at all, he thinks it too boring.

His eyes scattered across the room, but to no satisfaction. Izuku and Todoroki were not in his peripheral vision. He let out a low growl and hopped off of his seat. He circled around the games and found them sitting at the food session, Izuku was laughing and talking to Todoroki while Todoroki was just staring. A bit of jealousy struck Katsuki, how can someone have so much fun talking to a fucking wall. Shoto is showing no sign of enjoyment on his face, he is just staring. This sent shivers down Katsuki's spine. He marched over to Izuku and sat down next to him.

"Hey nerd, you aren't supposed to be using your voice so much." Katsuki said his voice soft and cracky. After staying in wet clothes all day in a cold classroom they both got sick and lost their voices. Zuku turned around and shot Kacchan a small smile.

"Sorry K-acchan." Izuku's voice cracked. Katsuki blushed a bit, why was that so cute? Izuku took a sip from his hot chocolate and cleared his throat. "So Kacchan are you feeling better?" Katsuki rested his elbow on the table and rested his head on his hand.

"How do I sound Izuku?" Katsuki's raspy voice answered back. Izuku giggled and waved his hand.

"Terrible." Izuku giggled back. Kacchan chuckled and patted Izuku's back.

"You sound the same Deku." Katsuki snickered. Izuku laughed along with him. Katsuki then spun around and jumped off the seat. "I'mma head over to the games now, be careful with your voice Deku." Izuku nodded and dismissed him. Katsuki started walking towards a claw machine. He wanted to win Izuku an All Might plushie, he learned that All Might was Izuku's favorite actor. To be honest, Katsuki was secretly a fan too. With that Katsuki stuffed some quarters in and pressed start. Claw machines were known to not work as good as they should but Katsuki wouldn't let that get in his way of winning Deku that prize.

Well with that being said, when it came time when they had to leave, Katsuki walked out without the plushie and broke. And to add on, he never completed the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●○○○○●●●●
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how was the arcade Izuku?" Asked Kirishima. It was the next day and his friends were all sat at a table in the cafeteria. Their lunches were spread across the table, the smells mixing together making all the teens go insane. They all were digging into their food like starved children. It was an odd sight for Kirishima and Izuku. Izuku shook it off and looked up to Kirishima.

"It was great, thanks for inviting us." Izuku exclaimed. Kirishima smiled widely.

"Sorry for leaving so early, something came up." Kirishima added. Izuku nodded understanding his red-headed friend. "Anyways doesn't Bakugou seem protective of you?" Izuku tilted his head in question.

"What do you mean?" Kirishima pointed behind Izuku, Izuku following his finger. It was Bakugou. He was glaring burning lasers at Izuku. Izuku shuttered and turned back around. "I don't know maybe he's just staring off in distance?"

"No dude he does that everyday, at me or Todoroki." Kirishima replied. Izuku raised an eyebrow.

"That's weird." Izuku mutters. Kirishima nods in agreement.

Knowing this information makes Izuku go in a craze. Why would Katsuki be protective over Izuku. Why would anybody? Izuku wanted to know. So he told Kirishima he'd be back and stood up. Izuku slowly made his way over to Katsuki. He then slightly tugged on the back of his hoodie. Katsuki turned around and eyed Izuku weirdly.

"What do you want." He growled out. Izuku stepped back and laughed nervously. He then twiddled his thumbs.

"U-ummm can we talk, alone..." Izuku asked nervously. Katsuki rolled his eyes and got up with the nerd. He clicked his tongue and followed Izuku out of the lunch room. Izuku led them to Katsuki's locker and stopped there. "So Kirishima noticed how you've been... u-umm well..."

"Spit it out Deku." Katsuki groaned. Izuku smiled and looked at his shoes.

"How you've been staring at me every lunch period and how you'd death glare him and Todoroki?" Izuku said quietly. Katsuki backed up abruptly and blushed furiously.

"I do not! Don't believe them nerd!" Katsuki blared out waving his arms in every way. Izuku flinched and looked towards the ground. "U-urm sorry..."

"See you're even nicer towards me! You're being possessive!" Izuku exclaimed. "It's just like a dog, when you have an owner, or in our case a friend you get possessive and do anything to protect them. That means not only do you turn into a dog, you also portray one. I've also noticed how you tend to growl when people come close to us." Izuku had his hand on his chin while thinking. Katsuki blushed hard.

"Don't take that the wrong way nerd." Katsuki growled. Izuku giggled and wrapped an arm around Bakugou.

"You're so cool Kacchan~"

I'm cool...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee