STUDYING AND... MARRAIGE PROPOSAL?!

After some discussion, Momo had agreed to help some people with studying for the upcoming exam, but she still needs help.

That was until someone made a suggestion of getting help from the smartest person in Class 1-A, where they all turned to a certain sleeping Genius.

As Momo got closer to Y/n, Sero warned her.

Sero: Be careful, Yaoyorozu... we all saw how he was when Mineta woke him up from his nap...

Ojiro: Yeah, so tread lightly...

Mina: I don't think that would be a problem...

Kaminari: What are you talking about... he shot Mineta out of instinct alone...

Kyoka: Yeah, but that's Mineta...

She then points at Momo.

Kyoka: This is Momo... Y/n won't do anything to harm her...

Kaminari: Are you sure?...

Mina: Just watch...

While the boys were still skeptical, the girls had full faith as they watched Momo approached the sleeping Genius and gently nudged him.

Momo: Y/n...

It was almost instantly that Y/n's eyes opened and his face looked like it didn't have an ounce of sleepiness at all or anger like he had when Mineta woke him up as he turns to Momo and answered her with a smile.

It was also at that moment when Y/n turned to Momo that everyone were blinded by the light of Y/n's placement in the midterm.

Y/n (GENIUS!!!/22): Yes, Momo...

Sero: That dude is way too BRIGHT!!!...

Ojiro: His Quirk makes him too perfect when it comes to test...

Kyoka/Mina: I'm lucky he's our boyfriend...

Momo: Y/n, you wouldn't mind helping me with the one's who asked for my help on studying, do you?...

Y/n: Nope, I wouldn't mind one bit... I'd be more than happy to help...

Hearing this made Momo smiled as she bowed in appreciation.

Momo: Thank you so much, Y/n...

Y/n: It's no problem... beside...

He then gets up from his chair and grabs Momo's chin, which he slowly brought closer to his face.

Y/n: If it's help from one of my girlfriends, I would always help out... Momo-chan...

He then brought his lips onto Momo's, surprising her and everyone else around them, as Momo just blushed from the sudden action.

Once he pulled away, he turns to see Mina and Kyoka a bit jealous, so he solved this as he walks over to them.

Y/n: That goes for you too as well... Kyoka, Mina...

He then kisses them both on the lips, making the both of them blush from the sudden action. The others who saw this just commented.

Ryujin: Kyo... this dude is on a different league then all of us...

Kyo: Yeah... and it isn't just in studying either...

Meanwhile, Kirishima looked over at Katsumi.

Kirishima (17/22): Look at the difference in virtue...

Katsumi (3/22): I can do it, too!... want me to beat it into you?!...

Kirishima: Yeah, I would like that... but I thought you would want to study with Y/n?... you know, since his your boyfriend and all...